JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What's it like the to go to a booth or JO in Public? Please tell us stories
Page: < prev  of 4  
ausmann Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2017-06-12
46 year old
SUPER HOT STORY
Share more
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
thegrinder Amateur Jackinchatter

450 posts since 2010-07-12
64 year old curious from IL
I may have written this before but a long time ago when I was 18 and in college I went to an adult theatre. Had no clue what to expect, I bought some tokens, picked out a booth and went in again w no expectations. As soon as I saw 2 people fucking w her on top, and in black and white mind you I knew right away what to do. I whipped it out jacked it and came within minutes despite being a bit uncomfortable

Oh did that nut feel good! Wish adult theatres were around what fun
mmfwb Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2012-07-31
61 year old curious male from New Jersey, USA
Thanks for resurrecting this thread, lots of great stories. I wrote earlier, but wanted to say now that I've expanded my horizons beyond bookstores to include adult theaters and jack clubs, too. That tingly nervous feeling when I go in never gets old. I'd love to meet up with a guy in a non-sexual public space (mall mens room for example) seems quite exciting, so maybe something like that is next, or maybe go all-in with a bathhouse, once places like that open back up.
Unregistered ?

My first jo experiences in public were in peep shows. Man did i leave a lot of cum in those places. I found a place where u could rent a movie and get a booth by yourself. Many cums in those too. I finally went into a theater and watched guys all around me jacking as i did too. Saw guys giving head, saw a woman suck a guy off and saw a guy get fucked in the ass. I had my first male bj through a glory hole in one. Very exciting. I expanded my play to public parks, rest stops and a nude beach
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What's it like the to go to a booth or JO in Public? Please tell us stories