JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Questions about cocksuckers in the military
Page: of 1  
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I've always been curious about the 'culture' aspect of this.

If it was known that a guy was happy to suck others' cocks, how were these guys treated? E.g. did some guys use their services but feel embarrassed and/or not want to admit it, or were the suckers somewhat respected as they were providing a service?

And if you wanted to suck or be sucked, how easy was it to figure out who was willing and hook up with them?

Any info, stories, anecdotes much appreciated (especially if they're hot stories I can jerk off to!).

Thanks in advance for replies,

KungFu40
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
It happens all the time. It's just a bro helping another bro people know it goes on but no one talks about it.
guy_chubby Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2008-04-20
49 year old curious
cocksucking or more???
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Back in my day it was an easy way to get a discharge and I don't mean an other guys cum.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

Where I was it was simply taboo. We heard rumors, but I think it was very rare.
TellMeMore6969 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2018-05-22
43 year old from Alabama
When I was Stationed in Korea my roommate thought I was asleep, I could here him stroking his slippery wet cock, then he moaned a little, I rolled over on my back looked over I could see him stroking a nice hard cock from the light of his computer. My cock was rock hard, I slid my boxers down grabbed my hard cock, while watching him stroke. Finally I pulled up my boxers, acted like i was getting up to go pee, looking right at his cock I said oh shit sorry bud, he slowed down stroking but didn't stop. I went to bathroom came back he had quit. I laid down still hard and horny, so I pushed my boxers dowm, and started stroking. Then I heard him moving around, I look over and he is stroking again. I took a risk, I acted like i didn't know he was, I moaned mmmmmm please let me stroke your big hard cock, next thing I know he is standing beside my bed, he looks down and says I would love to have you stroke my cock, I reached up wrapped my hand around his throbbing shaft. He had about 7" cock pretty thick nice mushroom head, it was so wet and slippery from so much precum. He moaned said yea stroke it for mmmmmm, I was leaned up so it was about my head level. I started moaning, he said god your hot your moaning turns me on. He sat on my bed, back against the wall legs spread. I got between his legs on all fours I reach and start stroking again. Bout that time he says thank you I ain't felt another hand on my cock in 7 months, before I left my wife gave me a hand job and blowjob. I moaned louder, he then says I missed feeling a hand on my cock, and miss her hot mouth on it. I looked up and said omg I would love to feel this hot cock in my mouth. He smiled grabbed back of my head pushed it towards his cock. I opened my mouth took his slippery cockhead into my mouth. He moaned real loud and said my wife told me I prolly could find a guy to take care of me. About that time his computer FaceTime calling went off he got went over and answered it, it was his wife. They was video chatting. She asked what the hell he was doing naked? He then tells her well my roommate has been stroking me, she then says yea right. Tell him to come over then, he did as I was walking over he turned the lights on, I get there naked in front of the computer screen, she said oh my god baby that's so hot I thought you was playing, I reached down and grabbed his cock he put his back to the wall, legs spread again i lay between his legs stroking his cock. She has gotten naked playing with herself. She said you like the way his cock feels in your hand? God yes it turns me on. She then said feels even better in your mouth, I said I know and smiled then leaned forward took it into my mouth, she starts screaming she is cumming he is moaning louder. Next thing we know the older Korean who did our laundry for us was standing by the door with his hard 5-5 1/2" cock out stroking, me or Johnson hadn't even noticed the old man, his wife then says why don't y'all let him have fun to? We looked i waved him over, I went back to sucking Johnson, I thought the old man would walk up for me to stroke him, then I heard her say, mmmmmm yea that will be hot, I'm back on all fours, she says pour some baby oil on his ass and on your cock, I looked the old man was behind me and felt his cock head push past my asshole lips, I moaned loud while sucking Johnson, wasn't bout 5 more minutes the old man came in my ass and Johnson came in my mouth.
The kinkier the better in my book
TellMeMore6969 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2018-05-22
43 year old from Alabama
A few days later, I am out on the town run into the old Korean and some of his buddies at a juicy bar that was a fun night, I got to please about 12 different soldiers cocks while in service
The kinkier the better in my book
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
TellMeMore6969 said:
When I was Stationed in Korea my roommate thought I was asleep, ...

Hot story stroke, but sounds like complete bullshit to me.

I was in during the late 80s/early 90s and being gay was enough to get you kicked out. That was before "don't ask, don't tell." Somewhere in the paperwork that I had to fill out to join was the question "Are you homosexual?" A yes answer meant that I wouldn't be allowed to enlist. My answer would've been bisexual anyway, so nah nah, nah nah nah.

I ended up having some fun with a guy in Germany, but I'll save that story for another day.
Paul
Hard247Cock Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2019-10-30
36 year old bisexual male
Just got out the Army recently. I sucked several cocks while in.
I love cock
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
Was in for 20 years, you knew it went on but I personally never experienced it. Like said above, you would get kicked out if caught and I wanted to retire. The only times I ever did it was overseas with shemale hookers so no one would know.
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Questions about cocksuckers in the military