JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking with a cockring
Page: of 2   next > 
wankwithu Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2008-12-04
59 year old homosexual from Baltimore
How many of you chronic jackers find that using a cockring makes you fire like crazy? Got one of those tight ones that snaps and used some Swiss Navy lube and fuck I must have squirted ten times all over my chest, neck and in my mouth. Can't wait to keep using it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
I enjoy wearing my rubber cock ring when I jack, and enjoy how hard I get and stay, but don't shoot any farther necessarily, unless I've edged for a while.
Unregistered ?

I too like wearing wearing a cock ring while masturbating. I've tried a variety of them but have a favorite that is cast bronze. In terms of self erotica the cock ring looks and feels great to me. I like the way it gathers my balls and love the way it keeps my cock big and hard. I especially like wearing it when I masturbate for a partner or pose for masturbation pictures.

I do find that if I cum quickly I don't shoot as far. I think it's because the cock ring prevents my balls from pulling in to help shoot the load. But, if I edge for long periods of time I have excellent orgasms wearing the cock ring.

As a nudist/exhibitionist I often wear the cock ring at beach and at swimming holes. I like to edge on and off for the day wearing the cock ring and take a few walks in between to show off my swollen cock and nicely gather balls. That always results an excellent orgasm before the day is done.

This topic has made me very horny!
jackhungsmooth Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2008-02-25
70 year old curious from midwest USA
a three quarter inch wide heavy chrome plated ring feels good too!cock
Martin Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2007-02-09
49 year old heterosexual from Holland
I remember having a cockring when I was younger. I found a metal ring that fit nicely. I would walk around in my pj's and noone in my family knew I was wearing it. Untill it slid off....tricky times!
Unregistered ?

Luv jacking with cock ring. Seems like I get so fucking hard and then I edge it for hours grin
Unregistered ?

I often wear a cock ring (or sometimes two)when jacking or just walking around. Feels great, keeps me hard longer, but is a bear at airport security.
Unregistered ?

Cock rings make me stay hard longer - I don't leave home with out it
Unregistered ?

I've been using cock rings or straps since my mid-20's. Love the way they keep me hard for a long, long time. Also, my balls have a tendency to pull up very quickly so the ring keeps them down and exposed. I can't imagine edging for hours without one.
likes_2_show Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2007-01-06
55 year old heterosexual from NY
jacking w/ a cock ring is great, i have used a rubber one and i also have tied an elastic rope just snug enough, a figuar 8 ring as well ..I would like to try a metal one... i like how it keeps my cock and balls nice and firm and tight
c2c is alot of fun
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
I love them! Have a black rubber one and a leather studded one. Love the way they hold my balls up tight and make me feel larger and harder!
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
tweek20008 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2008-04-02
60 year old bisexual
I like the leather snap on I have.It allows me to adjust the snugness and allows for an easy release
strokinbud Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-10-17
64 year old bisexual from Vancouver, BC
matthew said:
I too like wearing wearing a cock ring while masturbating. I've tried a variety of them but have a favorite that is cast bronze. In terms of self erotica the cock ring looks and feels great to me. I like the way it gathers my balls and love the way it keeps my cock big and hard. I especially like wearing it when I masturbate for a partner or pose for masturbation pictures.

I do find that if I cum quickly I don't shoot as far. I think it's because the cock ring prevents my balls from pulling in to help shoot the load. But, if I edge for long periods of time I have excellent orgasms wearing the cock ring.

This topic has made me very horny!

My experiencs exactly!!! I have 2 actually, 1 around my caock and balls and a smaller 1 for the base of my cock... Damn, my head gets BIG!! YUM!!!

Unregistered ?

I have 2 rubber rings and 3 chrome ones.I love them. I hate to jack off without one.
str8collegeguy Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2007-05-11
37 year old bisexual male from Buffalo, NY
i dont go a day without wearing my cock ring, im wearing it in my profile pic....
Sit on my face and swallow my fat cock
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking with a cockring