JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wank sock...truth or myth..?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I do use used girls socks as a cum dumpster.
Kinda like squirting on her panties,I've "found" ankle socks stuffed in tennis shoes a little musky and maybe some dirty toe prints.
Nothing like some deep inhaling of the one while jacking a load on the other.
In fact I just recently acquired another pair with the shoes!!
Making the most out of the socks, insoles and shoes
Add a reply Quote this post
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
I've "socked" more than a few times....
I like to play with my cock!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
luv2rubit said:
Have you ever used a sock for a stroke stroke ??

Not my own, but God knows I've drenched dozens of women's socks over the years. Of course, I have a foot fetish, so that adds to the thrill of soaking their socks.

I've jizzed on and in my wife's, girlfriends', unsuspecting neighbors', and a handful of unsuspecting coworkers. I also enjoy cumming inside their shoes, but that's a different question entirely.
Open to interesting ideas
luv2Bstroked Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2018-05-04
65 year old curious male from Wilmington, NC
Used one all the time when a teen, now I just let it flow
goofy_gopher Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-07-07
58 year old homosexual from Upstate NY
I remember my dad waking my twin and I up. He was in the Navy so I just thought he was saying "official" Navy with this wakeup:

"Reveille, reveille. All hands on deck. Drop your cocks and grab your socks." I was pretty groggy most mornings and really didn't read into what he was saying.

At age 18, I was at basic training (Army) and one of the guys blurted out the same thing. Multiple times.

Now, we were in the mud a lot and we didn't want to track mud into our barracks, so we had an old pair of socks we'd carry to put over our boots. We were in open barracks, roughly 25 guys on each floor just for one building/platoon. There was no way I was going to try to rub one out because I could just imagine if caught...and besides I was so damn tired all the time. Maybe others did it and managed to hide it, though I know of one guy who was caught and made an example of (he had many other issues and left early).

But one day, they just sent us out on various details in different places on the post. I wound up spending the day at this one area, we did a little cleaning early on and ate our MREs, and then it was just wait for next order. I remember catching up on sleep....but I also remember it was a long walk to find a latrine, hallways inside this old building, and only a few people in it...I won't deny, I did pull out one sock, and went to town.

Later on, we had detail day again...and yes, I volunteered to be sent to the same location as before.

History does have a way of repeating itself....
ahab52 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2018-12-16
39 year old
sock towel pillowcase shirt pretty much whatever was handy
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wank sock...truth or myth..?