JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Overheard sex
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Is anyone else on here turned on by being able to hear other people having sex?

I used to love hearing my roomates fuck hard during my college days, would get me instantly hard.

A few weeks back when walking outside my apartment too I could hear moaning and realised it was coming from a downstairs window. I just stood outside and jerked through my trousers at a couple having what soounded like some deep passionate sex. Was such a a turn on
Add a reply Quote this post
loves2fuckmilf Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2017-06-28
34 year old bisexual female
Mmm yes!!! One of my biggest turn ons. I used to listen to the upstairs neighbors fuck loudly while I rode my dildo at least a few times a week!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
erich1981 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2009-12-14
42 year old heterosexual male from Bellevue, WA
LOVE hearing people get it on! Gets me so aroused!

Once while spending the night at a girl friends apartment we heard moans and bed creaking coming from her neighbors. We decided to have a little competition with them to see who could be loudest. We were definitely exaggerating it a bit but damn, I had one hell of an orgasm!
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
I had a roommate who asked me one time if I had a nervous tick or something. I asked her why. She said she could hear tapping at night when I was working in my room. I realized that she was hearing my balls slap on my chair as I masturbated.

I still get hard thinking about her hearing me jerking.
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
I travel a lot on business and can't even begin to count the number of times I've heard people in the next room having sex. One of the hottest was a threeway, mmf, and the guys really got into playing with each other. The next morning I ran into one of them coming out of his room as I was headed to breakfast. Don't know if he realized what I had oerheard or not.
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
42 year old heterosexual male from USA
I love walking around campgrounds at night, tents and campers aren't soundproof.....
terracotta27 Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2013-10-05
68 year old curious from BC Canada
I travel a lot and have been able to hear my neighbors on a number of occasions having hot noisy sex next door. The most recent and one of the hottest was a stewardess and pilot who were noisy and so energetic. He moaned and groaned as much as she did but she did shriek at the end. I saw them leaving the next morning - I guess they can't do the mile high club while on duty. But audio voyeurism is so sexy since it engages the imagination via audio
soonerjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

553 posts since 2015-05-08
70 year old curious from somewhere
terracotta27 said:
I travel a lot and have been able to hear my neighbors on a number of occasions having hot noisy sex next door. The most recent and one of the hottest was a stewardess and pilot who were noisy and so energetic. He moaned and groaned as much as she did but she did shriek at the end. I saw them leaving the next morning - I guess they can't do the mile high club while on duty. But audio voyeurism is so sexy since it engages the imagination via audio

Totally agree
WaGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

716 posts since 2015-03-26
47 year old from Tacoma Wa.
Love hearing the upstairs neighbours
anyone wanna hookup?
Unregistered ?

We went with a close friend (recently divorced) to a wedding up in Scotland so we overnighted in a hotel.He had a room next door....next day, when we all had a fair amount to drink he admitted he had wanked as he heard us fucking...made me feel good
Unregistered ?

It hasn't happened for a while, but I always love overhearing. At university I lived with a guy whose girlfriend was very vocal, and it was always a huge turn-on.

It's such a voyeuristic thrill.
Cartman25 Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2018-03-26
29 year old
I've heard my neighbours having sex in the garden, I looked out, and she was on her hands and knees, getting pounded
Unregistered ?

I came back from a run last night to hear my wife fucking her new boyfriend upstairs in our bed, she makes great noises mmm
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Maybe the best one was during an F1 race at Watkins Glen on top of an RV while a couple I knew wrapped themselves in a blanket in broad daylight and humped right next to me during the race. Fans all around cheered when they emerged.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
HypnoSexDude Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2015-06-11
43 year old curious
Dman said:
Maybe the best one was during an F1 race at Watkins Glen on top of an RV while a couple I knew wrapped themselves in a blanket in broad daylight and humped right next to me during the race. Fans all around cheered when they emerged.

Amazing! Yea, the sound is always a turnon for me.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Overheard sex