JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cute Girls with Ugly Guys
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I see this all too often and wonder as many other do what she see's in him. Lately, seen comments to this affect on yahoo about Kylie Jenner and her choice of mate. I can only think of one thing as to why? Big D. Thoughts?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Big D... Money... that fancy car and that
million-dollar mansion on the coast...
to an ugly girl, Deep Pockets are a dime a dozen.
She don't care as long as he pays for her
boob job and ass job.
Yeah, they're a "couple" for a day right now,
and the next day she'll $ue dafuq outta him
for everything he's got.
Then she'll move on to the next pokemon.

I wonder the same about cute guys rollin
with fuglyazzed girls.
Girl so ugly the sight of her could scare a
jigsaw puzzle to pieces.
brazongo Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2016-01-10
34 year old
When you're selecting a mate, you look for certain traits - women and men don't have the same desirables.
Generally men seek women with traits indicating they would be good child bearers.

On the other hand, women look for safety and security in men. This is why they tend to go for taller men, as size matters (no, not only 'down there') when it comes to combat and survival.
Likewise, the more money he has, the less chance that she'll have to struggle through life - hence the unfortunate existence of gold diggers.

But there is a means around this for the average Joe, and it's summed up in one word: confidence.
Men who are more secure in themselves (mentally and financially) naturally carry themselves in a better way; and this is expressed subconsciously through body language. Think Clark Kent vs. Superman.

If an average guy walks up to a chick and makes her feel like she's the one that needs to prove herself, that gets her mind working.

'Why is this totally average guy so confident in himself? There must be a reason for it.'

Once the interaction reaches that stage, it's generally in the guys hands from then on because A) she's intrigued enough to want to know more about him and B) you're over the biggest hurdle of all, which is getting her to reciprocate interest in the first place.

Women rarely have to work to find a mate, whereas men always do. If you ever go out specifically to pickup women you'll often find, for the most part, they're quite cold in the early interaction - then you'll say/do one little thing and her mood will completely change. That's the point where you've gone from being 'just another guy/friendzone material' to 'potential mate'.

The whole 'big dick wins chicks' thing is pretty much myth. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure plenty of women would like a guy with a huge horse cock, but it's almost certainly not in the top 5 things they'd be looking for.

Besides, we all walk around clothed so, unless she finds out through third-parties, there's no way a woman would ever know who was and wasn't hung.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Then you hear of the cute girls or attractive girls saying no one asks them out. Usually some men are just intimidated by her hot body or pretty face and fail to take action. Im guessing in some cases the ugly guy just took a risk and asked her out then was a gentlemen.

Other times it just makes you wonder. When you see a cute girl with huge juggs & lovely bubble butt in yoga pants with a guy who drives a run down rusted out car, dude is thin as a rail, ugly face, looks like he hadn't showered in days. She cant keep her hands off him. Wow. It happens.

I've known average joe's with average jobs not rich by a long shot nor in shape yet one day you see their GF's and its like, dude, how did this happen? We never get an answer - these guys usually just shrug their shoulders and smile really big.
brazongo Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2016-01-10
34 year old
britsturbator said:

I've known average joe's with average jobs not rich by a long shot nor in shape yet one day you see their GF's and its like, dude, how did this happen? We never get an answer - these guys usually just shrug their shoulders and smile really big.

There's no secret. It's confidence. If you have the right attitude you'll have good results. That applies for life in general.
fleshtone Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2016-05-23
curious male
Some people don't place as much importance on how a person looks as other people do. Confidence, wealth, and other issues can certainly make a difference, but I've heard that men's looks are generally not as important to women as women's looks are to men. Women don't all have the same taste in men, just as men don't all have the same taste in women. I'm seldom attracted to other men, but when I am, they are feminine-looking men that many women would not find attractive. Some women and men are also often quite capable of tricking each other into relationships, so, for those who don't value honesty and are good at conning people, there are many opportunities in dating as well as in making money.
Dick size is more important to men than to women, although it depends on the woman (or man).
Unregistered ?

britsturbator said:
I see this all too often and wonder as many other do what she see's in him . . .

Money.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cute Girls with Ugly Guys