JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you like to masturbate out doors? My day so far.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

My first house was a single story as was every house around. All surrounded by tall cinder block fences for total privacy. I loved jacking outside.

On my days off, in the winter I would go in the back yard early in the morning and it was super cold...in the low 40's but with full sun. I would be totally naked except for my flips. I would place a lawn chair in the middle of the yard and jack myself silly....edging for as long as possible. I would watch my breath condense in the cold as my breathing got harder, my cock so hard and aching to cum. Finally I would blow my load in the cold and watch my cum shoot into the yard, milking out every drop. I looked down and could see steam flowing from my fresh load on the grass. It was at that moment coming down from my orgasm that the cold air would totally hit me and I would have to run inside to get warm. It's amazing what your mind can ignore when you are so focused on your cock and cumming.

I would do the same in the summer. I live in the desert south west, so the summer temps average about 110F. I would go out back in the middle of the day when the sun was full over head, place my lawn chair in the middle of the yard with a towel over it (so I dont burn my skin) and edge and stroke my cock in the baking summer sun. It would only take a mins before my naked body was covered in sweat from the heat and from stroking. I would stop enough to grab the garden hose, and turn it on to a slow stream and let the water pour over me to cool me off, and help get my cock off too. It just felt so good...the intense heat, the cool stream of water flowing over my cock and balls...stroking my cock so good. My cock would get so red from the heat and sun, but felt amazing. I would finally unload my cum into the yard and lay back and enjoy that post cum feeling. I would rinse off, and then go inside to dry off and finish cooling down.

Those were great stroke times and loved doing that. My current house is two story as are my neighbors, as a result zero back yard privacy!! It was great while it lasted!
Add a reply Quote this post
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
had my first outdoor stroke of the season yesterday. The weather was warm so I headed up to a nude swimming hole/cruising spot near me. Got there to find four or five guys standing around near the edge of the woods naked from the waist down and casually stroking while they enjoyed the sunshine and some light conversation. I joined in and got totally naked, jacking and moaning and putting on a show for the others. I sat on a sun-warmed rock, spread my legs so my asshole was showing and went to town jerking my hard on in the open. A couple of the other guys massaged my balls and ass while giving me a lot of verbal encouragement. shot a huge arc of semen into the dirt when one guy teased my asshole with his finger.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
DavdfrAtlanta Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2017-06-16
60 year old curious male from Georgia, USA
I was out on a hiking trail bright and early Sunday morning. Four miles in and there wasn't another soul around. Suddenly I got the urge to stroke, so I did.
dick_ressler Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2017-10-29
51 year old bisexual male from Seattle Washington
Fantastic Love jerking and shooting a load in Gods Country
Unregistered ?

Part of it for me is the outdoors element - the sun on my body feels so sexy, and it's also the exhibitionist element.

I love going to my local nude beach and sneaking a stroke when nobody's looking, slipping my hand under my legs and grabbing and holding my cockhead and giving it a squeeze. Then I'm all plumped up and looking sexy. Sometimes someone else will notice or sit down close by. I've stroked to completion several times watching somebody else stroke too.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I love jacking outdoors. I've done it a couple of ways, Backyard, old house: In my last house I would wait until after midnight , lots of stockade fences and tall trees for cover I would stroll out onto the elevated back deck in a robe, already hard cock jutting out the front. Sit down in a pub height chair on the deck slow stroking my hard on in the moon light, I let the robe drape over the back of the chair, lean back spread my legs wide open and edge my cock in the warm night air under the moonlight until I shot cum. I have since moved out into the country and on a piece of property that I have access to I hike up a sweat just before dinner time on August Sundays when no one is around for miles. I pop open a chair strip , sun still up, blazing heat and sweating I stroke myself hard, edge naked hard as I alternate relaxing in the chair and strolling around at the edge of the wood line cock rock hard bouncing in the air dripping, trailing precum. It was amazing each time, though I can't tell if I came harder jacking like that in the blazing heat or in the same spot in a torrential down pour, warm rain drenching me streaming off my hard cock. I guess since I can't tell I'll have to do it some more and decide, lol.stroke strokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
As a teen, I would go a block or so down to a wooded area and jerk off in the woods. I always positioned myself so I could see if anyone was approaching.
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
I used to travel to Hawaii three times a year on business and took the opportunity to visit nude beaches on Maui and the Big Island. What a rush. Sometimes I'd be alone and other times there would be people in the area but it didn't stop me from jacking off. On Maui especially jacking off was the mildest thing I saw. It wasn't uncommon to see couples, both m/f and m/m engaged in oral sex or fucking and often a group would form around them, jack off and encourage them.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Some of my most memorable jacking sessions was outside in nature. I probably spilled a dozen or loads like that. Then one time when my wife and I were hiking in the woods, she recalled that I used to jerkoff my myself in the woods. She then asked if we could do that together. I had my pants off in no time and had her knickers down past her knees. She had taken her bra off about a half an hour before that and walking bare titted in the woods. We sat in a nice quiet section of woods and both enjoyed a great piece of ass.
We made a point of doing that many more times.
Dickguy
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
I've done it at night on the back garden, in the daytime in the greenhouse and plenty of times in the woods. Love it.
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you like to masturbate out doors? My day so far.