JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Legs Over: Spit or Swallow?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Jackingmycockoff Amateur Jackinchatter

270 posts since 2016-05-11
37 year old from
Years back, I used to have a regular Puerto Rican prostitute that I would see on a weekly basis. She had a great body. We would meet, fuck for an hour, and then she would squirt in my mouth and on me. After that, she would pull my legs over my head and milk me into my open mouth. Her initiative. I'd spend the days between our hook ups edging and thinking about her so I'd always have huge loads worked up for our session. I'd blow big thick creamy spurts into my mouth as she rubbed my balls, licked my ass and jacked it into my mouth. She'd always gasp watching me. They were great times.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cforrest Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2017-06-04
61 year old male
I always aim for my mouth and always swallow my semen. My wife enjoys watching and sometimes requests I do it. I find it highly erotic to be in that vulnerable position knowing what I am about to do for my wife, the woman I respect and admire more than any other. The erotic humiliation of this awareness pulls me past the threshold of inevitable orgasm and ejaculation, and leaves me there at her feet, my legs up and over, holding and staring down my penis as it pulses and squirts my semen into my open mouth.

http://sendvid.com/f45h4mph

I'm going to squirt!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Legs Over: Spit or Swallow?