JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » do you fantasize about your wife/gf getting used?
Page: of 5   next > 
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
What would you like to see her do with her lover?

I've been lucky enough to have an oversexed wife. My favorite show is watching a guy titfuck her natural juggs and cum on her face and tits.
aroused by fellow masturbators
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
3B-BadBob Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2015-01-29
58 year old curious male from Port Orchard, WA area
A little tipsy at an office party and is bent over a high back chair to position her wet pussy to a hard cock sliding in and out of her. Her flimsy skirt is raised enough to just allow enough room for him to enter. The room as no idea what is going on, until she makes that face of pure bliss as he fills her up with his cum.
Just a fantasy, but sure gets me hard thinking about it...
Connecting with like minded married men that are curious also.
Loftypete Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2018-03-27
69 year old bisexual from Uk
I watched my wife in a packed hotel bar being rubbed off by two guys . She came in front of everyone then went upstares with them
Kik me loftypete
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I don't have any particular cuckolding fetish, but I would find it so hot to watch a series of guys fucking my wife, making her orgasm over and over again. I'd love to see her thoroughly exhausted and fucked out and collapsed in a ball on our bed. She could take it very well, too.
Open to interesting ideas
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
In 1970, I was the Operations Officer of a small suburban airport. I hired a great looking gal for my secretary, and also hired a Line Chief for the outside work. They hooked up within about 3 weeks and got married, and rented the apartment right next to my wife and I. The four of us quite often had dinner at each other places. It turned out that it was only dinner that we were eating. Paul loved the looks of my wife's 40DD tits, and Tina's ass was something to "die for", but only had a pair of 34B's in her bra. We all got quite aroused that first we had dinner, but within 2 weeks, we were fucking the others wives several times.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

Eat her cunt until she squirts, while I suck him off until he spunks. Then she can wank me off over her tits while he fingers her arsehole. Mmmmm
Unregistered ?

Jethro88 Amateur Jackinchatter

314 posts since 2016-11-11
50 year old heterosexual from Western Kentucky
I would love to watch a few guys FUCK my wife like a cheap whore they all CUM allover her and then feed her my COCK till I shoot allover her face , she hates facials so thats a special ending for me LOL . Always up for trading pics and dirty chat KIK me
Jethro0812
Jethro88
Unregistered ?

3B-BadBob said:
A little tipsy at an office party and is bent over a high back chair to position her wet pussy to a hard cock sliding in and out of her. Her flimsy skirt is raised enough to just allow enough room for him to enter. The room as no idea what is going on, until she makes that face of pure bliss as he fills her up with his cum.
Just a fantasy, but sure gets me hard thinking about it...

Same here, Love thinking about her surrendering to her bosses/customers in the office at Friday drinks....so hot
batetro Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2013-07-16
heterosexual
The fantasy that I have that leaves me spent is...
I have taken my wife to some kind of a street festival or fair. After walking around for a bit she turns to me, looks me deep in the eyes and says, "Fuck me right here, now." As she drops to her knees pulls out my cock and starts sucking. While she is doing this a crowd starts forming. She bends over. pulling up her skirt and down her panties for me to fuck her. She is wetter than I have ever experienced, Pushing hard and fast back at me as I pound into her. Moaning and screaming like never before. The crowd getting bigger, some braver souls pulling out their cocks to stroke for the show she is putting on. Moaning louder and louder, quivering as she cums on my cock. I release deep inside. Just as I finish she points at one of the guys in the crowd and yells, "YOU! FUCK ME NOW!" and jumps him, driving his cock deep inside. As she rides she starts calling more men over to suck and tug and let them jerk over her. This continues for hours. A pool of cum forming on the street her begging for more and more.

That is my fantasy about my wife being used.
Unregistered ?

My wife has a girlfriend coming to town and they are staying at a hotel in the city for the night. I know across the road from the hotel is an adult cinema. I am having a constant fantasy about them going there for something fun when they are drunk. They both have big natural tits and I can just imagine them going there and sitting on one of the couches together getting turned by the movies and guys jacking of. Then getting their big tits out to be groped while pulling and sucking cock. Eventually being bent over side by side and spit roasted. So hot!
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
Have always wanted my wife to fuck and suck several uncut cocks!! Always wanted to see an uncut cock slide in and out of all 3 of her holes at the same time!!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
I'd love to share mine with a good friend of mine, and I'd live to have a go on his wife's massive tits too!
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
Oaken Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2018-05-09
64 year old heterosexual male from UK
Id love to see my wife covered in spunk
Unregistered ?

I've been lucky with my gf to see her with many other men. Love it when she's sucking on me, looking up into my eyes for approval as she's being fucked.

Really want to see her covered in cum, the more cocks the better, stroking and sucking as various men shoot over her face, her hair, her naked body.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » do you fantasize about your wife/gf getting used?