JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » When did you start wearing panties?
Page: < prev  of 4  
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
When I was younger in my teens I tried on my mother's dirty panties and nylons sometimes and enjoyed the silky feeling while jerking off in them but never wore them for a long time. As an adult, I've done it intermittently, wearing my wife's dirty panties sometimes. Once I wore them under my clothes to meet a buddy I was sucking off and he was surprised to see me strip down in them and jack off with them on while sucking him. I've also put my wife's dirty panties on while away at a convention or meeting dressed in a suite and meeting with people while underneath knowing I had her dirty panties on. It was a big turn on and I would sneak back to my room and take them off and sniff them while I jerked off (the warmth of my cock and balls on her dirty cotton gusset would heat them up and the smell of her pussy would intensify)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I wore pantyhose first at age 11, Mom's panties, bras, stockings and garters. Love to cum in panties then clean my cum up with my mouth.
Kristy Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2018-05-28
curious female
When I was 3....ha ha

winkrazzwinkrazzwink
Unregistered ?

not sure when i tried on my moms panties but i was pretty young. not sure why i did but it was fun.
Sylvania1 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2018-08-24
71 year old
I started wearing them when my wife had a pair in which the label irritated her, she made me wear them all night to demonstrate what she meant, that was about 40 years ago. I have never looked back!
Unregistered ?

pantywanker59 said:
I was about 13-14, tried on my sis-in-law's bra and panties, loved the look and feel and have been hooked ever since. In my twenties I tried my ex's stockings and suspenders, that took the experience to a whole new level. My current faves are thigh high hold ups and lacy g-strings, such a turn on! strokestroke

Wife's going out for the afternoon so I'll be slipping into one of my crotchless bodystockings for lingerie pleasure session strokestrokestroke
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Tried wifes on maybe 10 years ago enjoyed the softness often wear them to work and the adult arcade ,still wear whenever I can .
Unregistered ?

started wearing my mothers when i was 11
Moaning6969 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2019-05-28
44 year old curious male from Alabama
I'm horny
croatj Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2018-11-03
59 year old curious male from UK
Ever since my wife found a pair in the car glovebox laughlaughlaugh
UK Love dirty chat and wanking - see profile
Unregistered ?

When my wife and her girlfriend told
Me to and they would ROCK my world.

I did and they did.., it was the start of something magical
Unregistered ?

When my wife and her girlfriend told
Me to and they would ROCK my world.

I did and they did it was the start of something magical
Unregistered ?

Started when i was around 14. I was such a geek(probably still am lol) Between my mom and my older sister I used put wear their stuff. My mom had slips and full length hose that used to put on. She had this old school reusable douche that was maybe six inches long. I used to tuck that under a pair of my tighty whities through the pee hole that i put on a pillow and would ride that plastic cock until I would explode into my slip and panties riding that pillow screaming fuck me(thank God my parents weren't home) I have had a couple encounters with guys where I dressed up for them and let rub their hot cock on my pantied ass and more smile. I wrote a story on here called helping a friend. Hope you like it I have many more
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » When did you start wearing panties?