JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanking over wife after divorce
Page: < prev  of 2  
pics_spunker Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2018-05-03
70 year old
My first wife Catherine was a really sexy red-blonde model type like Julie Christie - always in a mini skirt and no bra so her nipples poked through her tee shirt or blouse. She had a great ass and pouty lips and I was in awe of her. I always came quickly because I was so exciited seeing her naked or in her panties. This quick spurting became worse and worse so that I'd cum out of a limp cock even before I'd got near her cunt. Eventually I got all my thrills from wanking on thoughts of her being fucked properly by another man with a good big, foreskinned cock. I even wrote letters about wifewatching to Forum magazine and sent her soiled panties to other wankers as well as wanking on them myself. Of course we divorced and I became a committed wanker - always wanking on pics of her sunbathing topless on holiday or writing extreme stories about her being gangbanged or being fucked on a dogging site. I did remarry but that also ended when my wife discovered I was taking creep pics of her passed out and sharing them so I could wank with other pervs. Nowadays I still wank on both exes and really prefer it to fucking! In fact I'm having a good cock rub now just sharing these dirty thoughts. Great thread!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Fantastic stories, I'm a solo sexual and prefer wanking over actual sex, my lust object is my sister in law though.
Unregistered ?

would love to share stories and pics about this

70 year old
these are the pics of my ex that I wank on. I get so frustrated that the old bitch's cunt is being fucked hard by another man.

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/old-cumslut-9041852

password: PaulWanksInJeansPants

70 year old
Thanks for all the responses to my ex! Seems like I'm not the only one who wanks on respectable looking headmistresses in their 50s...
Unregistered ?

In the final year of our marriage I realised she was seeing her boss. When I asked her she admitted it and said she was spending a weekend with him at a hotel. I asked her not to go and she just laughed She told me he was a real man and much better at sex than me.
During that weekend, while she was away, I wanked several times, just thinking of them fucking.
He brought her back on the sunday evening and he came in with her and went upstairs with her to help her pack her stuff. When they came down she told me she was leaving me to live with him and she wanted a divorce.
I wanked the whole night long - I was bearen by a better man

70 year old
[quote=pics_spunker]these are the pics of my ex that I wank on. I get so frustrated that the old bitch's cunt is being fucked hard by another man.

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/old-cumslut-9041852

new password: J
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wanking over wife after divorce