JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Vibrating prostate massager
Page: of 1  
Ukofficeguy_35 Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2016-01-25
44 year old curious male
Hi. Just waiting for delivery of a vibrating prostate massager and just wondered if anybody on here has used one and what they think of them? Looking forward to giving it a go.
Kik ukbbwluver Wickr Ukofficeguy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
I have used vibrating dildoes before and never really did anything for me. I was thinking about getting a prostate messager wondering if that would be any different. Let us know how it goes!!!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have tried vibrating prostate massagers and get nothing from internal massagers but have received some intense pleasure by pressing the vibe on my taint area but always needed direct stroking to get off.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
paperb0y69 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-09-08
50 year old
Yeah same here..Ive tried a few different prostate massagers and they never do anything for me..conceptually you would think they would be mind blowing but not really. In and out of my ass with a dildo and having the tip hit my prostate is way better.
Texscotty Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2018-04-11
53 year old curious male from Denton Texas
I think as long as it is somewhat comfortable and someone else is operating it would be helpful so I can totally get into the situation.
SCman Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-15
59 year old curious male from South Carolina
frownI used a small diameter vibrator the first time and it gave an amazing orgasm. My cock didn't ejaculate instead the cum just poured from my cock from I guess stimulating my prostate. Bad thing is I have never been able to duplicate it again.frown
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I recently got a vibing prostate massager on suggestion of a friend. It's less than 1 inch wide, is straight sort of acorn-shaped, curved tip, and is a little under 7 in. from tip to control knob. It's OK, but I don't think it curves enough to do the best job.

More than once, I've gotten an orgasm like SCman described from my other toy, an S-shaped back massage tool called the Backnobber II. I actually think the better curve and the fact that you use this one more "manually" gets you a better massage on the spot you need to massage.

I'd love to get it done by a person, using their finger. Wondering if that might be even better.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
buddhacock Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-13
41 year old curious male from Surrey UK
SCman said:
frownI used a small diameter vibrator the first time and it gave an amazing orgasm. My cock didn't ejaculate instead the cum just poured from my cock from I guess stimulating my prostate. Bad thing is I have never been able to duplicate it again.frown

I have a suction, vibration, inflatable dildo and I too have only been able to milk my prostate once without touching my dick. I love the feeling of the vibrations 7inches up my arse, gives great orgasms with masturbation.
buddhacock Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-13
41 year old curious male from Surrey UK
buddhacock said:
I have a suction, vibration, inflatable dildo and I too have only been able to milk my prostate once without touching my dick. I love the feeling of the vibrations 7inches up my arse, gives great orgasms with masturbation.

Just managed to do it twice in one session! So much poured out the second time it was overflowing my cupped hand.
vtc Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2016-01-03
46 year old curious male from tasmania australia
I got a new one this week and had some good fun with it. I like the feel of having something in my ass just generally, but having a vibrator in there is extra nice.
It makes me SUPER hard and the precum just pours out of my cock, but ive never been able to cum just from vibrators alone.
All in all I think it enhances a wank session and worth it.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Vibrating prostate massager