JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wearing wife's panties ?
Page: of 1  
Timeforjack1 Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2015-12-05
45 year old curious male
My wife is away for the weekend and i am wearing hers as I type
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
vincent1 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2017-08-03
75 year old curious male from somerset uk
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
really horny most of the time
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
One evening in 1969, soon after Bibi and I were married, we got the idea that it might be fun to wear others underwear for a while. She wore just my jockeys and I pun on her panties and bra.
We both agreed that me in the bra was kinda stupid, but she liked the looks of my cock bulge in her panties. I wish that we had taken some photos, but alas, we did not. After we took off those duds, we fucked like teen agers for about 30 minutes.
Dickguy
HardHubby48 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2017-03-07
56 year old heterosexual male from USA
I love wearing and jerking with the wifes sexy panties and lingerie while shes out. Always gives me a huge load!
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I would always sneak and wear panties when I could ever since I was 2 years old. I used to get into my mom's things and wear her pantyhose, but I didn't care for her panties as they were the baggy white granny panties and I didn't find them attractive at all, but anytime I was somewhere and saw some sexy panties laying around where I could try them on without anyone seeing me, I would jump at the chance. If my one of my brothers had a girlfriend over and she left her panties behind I would sneak them and put them on. Same thing when I got older and was having sex with my girlfriends and they left panties in my room, I would try them on after they left, but I had never confessed to wearing panties to anyone until I met my ex-wife and the first time I wore a pair of hers was with her blessing. After we got our first apartment together, she would often ask if she could wear my underwear because all of hers were in the dirty clothes and I, of course, said yes. After this got to be a regular thing, I joked with her that I was going to start wearing her panties and without hesitation she said "okay with me, pick out what you want. Feel free to wear anything of mine" so I picked out a pair of her panties and put them on and she told me they looked great on me. I wore them to work that day. First time I had ever worn panties outside of the house and for more than just a few minutes or an hour. When I got home from work, I comfessed to her about how I used to love wearing my moms pantyhose and would sneak to wear panties when the opportunity presented itself with a pair that were appealing to me. I was afraid she would think I was a weirdo and wasn't sure what to expect from her, but she said there was nothing wrong with it and that I could wear hers anytime I felt like it. I told her I wanted to buy some of my own and we soon went shopping for my first pairs of panties and I also bought my first skirt. It started stirring up feelings I had always had since I can remember, but had been repressing after something that happened when I was younger of feeling that I should have been born female. I wasn't sure how she would handle that, but after a few weeks of those feelings being so strong and not going away, I decided to tell her about them, especially before we got married. She was the best!!! She was completely fine with it and very supportive and we were married that next year and together for 10 years. And I quit wearing men's underwear by the time our wedding rolled around and have worn panties ever since. After we divorced, I was not sure I would ever find anyone else who would be okay with it, but I have been very surprised at all of the girls I have dated who were okay with me wearing panties, supportive of it and even those who are really turned on by it. Not all have been as thrilled about me wanting to have surgery to become a woman, but most have actually been accepting and supportive, but none quite as wonderful as my ex-wife was about it all and about so many other things.
She used to love seeing me jack off in panties and she would sometimes take off her panties that she was wearing or sometimes the panties I was wearing and jack me off with them. Around the house we were both usually either naked or just wearing panties. Sometimes a bra and/or T-shirt too.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wearing wife's panties ?