JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Skype Preferences
Page: < prev  of 3  
creamyhead Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2018-07-28
69 year old bisexual male from Liverpool England
The couple of guys l have Skyped with have not shown their faces and it was a total failure! It is just as much of a turn on looking at the face as the rest of the body! Anyway,if you like to chat on Skype first,then cam let me know. This time it might be horny!!
I'm 64 from Liverpool England [email protected]
Lovetofrott
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
VoyExhib Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2010-07-10
60 year old bisexual from Connecticut, USA
I agree, it is so much hotter to see the whole person. I always "bare all"! lol

Jay
firecrotch55 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2011-12-25
72 year old curious male from nys
I like to cam with all guys, regular contacts as well as new contacts. I have a privacy issue here which makes it hard to find the time.
Unregistered ?

I prefer a few regulars on Skype, but they are not regular enough, or I am not regular enough, so new jo buds popping up from here are always welcome if tastes are compatible.
PantyBater Skilled Jackinchatter

533 posts since 2015-09-09
63 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
I'm open to cam with anyone with similar likes. I do prefer someone around my own age though (give or take 10 years or so &#128516wink

I agree it is definitely hotter when the other person is willing to show his face. I don't care for guys that just zoom in on their cock. I like to see the entire naked person.
pjames0402000 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2016-08-25
55 year old
Add me pjames040200 bi cur 49mm
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
Interesting stuff here.

I basically must text chat not voice on Skype due to my wife's hearing superpowers. Even dead asleep upstairs with me downstairs at the opposite end of the house, she will hear me talking wake up and start asking questions!

I enjoy both ongoing chats with folks and meeting chatting with new folks. Honestly I usually have my cam focused on my cock / balls, but would certainly zoom it out if asked. I do like to chat and get to know folks, especially if similar age, etc however, my goal to be online at night is usually to get off, so while chat is great I also want something that will lead to shooting off a load lol.
Unregistered ?

creamyhead said:
The couple of guys l have Skyped with have not shown their faces and it was a total failure! It is just as much of a turn on looking at the face as the rest of the body! Anyway,if you like to chat on Skype first,then cam let me know. This time it might be horny!!
I'm 64 from Liverpool England [email protected]

I'd show face if I knew there was no way anyone could record it or take screenshots to post on other sites. But unfortunately it is very easy to do that which is why I never show face and get angry when anyone asks me to because they'll know the risks just as well as anyone else.

Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Skype Preferences