JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Telling a woman that you masturbate while thinking about them.
Page: of 1  
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
I have a female friend that we normally have a guy like relationship. We talk about sex a lot. I told her recently that I occasionally fuck her as I masturbate. She thought that was "cool". But the conversation didn't go farther. I know from previous conversations that she is not into cyber/phone sex, etc. So I didn't push it. (She knows I play online, but not all the details).

But a few days after that conversation, she texted me, asking me if I would mind texting her whenever we "fucked" (after, not during). I replied "Sure", and sent her her first text about 20 minutes later. Have done it several times since, she always replies with a "Thank you", or "Attaboy", or a joke like "was I good?"

Don't think this is leading anywhere, but I'm enjoying it.

Anyone else let any friends know that you think about them as you do yourselves?
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
steven303 Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2008-09-08
57 year old heterosexual male
that is awesome
enjoy jerking off to amateurs, milfs, cuties, asians
maximillion_16 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2013-01-20
33 year old bisexual male from UK
I used to have a hot female coworker/friend that I told i jacked off to her often. She took it as a compliment and used to ask what i imagined her doing. I was hard every time I told her and it was hot!
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
I have a friend who likes it when I tell her that I jerk off while I think about her. She often asks if I have jerked off that day.
tomcat_4211 Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-11-20
52 year old heterosexual
Had a secretary at work with whom I fooled around with from time to time; she loved to hear if I had stroked that morning before work and to what. Loved it extra if it was her.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
I had an old friend that I reconnected with via email. Haven't seen/heard from her in 25 years. We talked about sex and as a result, she knew that I masturbated. One day my wife was gone for the day and I told her that I'd probably masturbate all day. She laughed. Later that night, I emailed her and said, "Just so you know, in case you're sore tomorrow, it's because I fucked you 4 times today." She jokingly told me that I need help. lol
Paul
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
I was in bed with my wife one morning. We were both sat up leaning on the headboard. She was reading a book and I had my left arm around her shoulders and was playing with her left breast.

With the other hand I was wanking my cock under the bed clothes. It began to get to that stage......you know it.....my wife was still busy reading..........so I just let the spunk out......she wasn't pleased.....so I had to bring her off by hand.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Telling a woman that you masturbate while thinking about them.