JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who is that secret person in your life you Jack off to all the time?
Page: < prev  of 7  
Unregistered ?

My 24 yo niece

Unregistered ?

I have a sister who is just a little younger than me (around 30 years old now) who i've been masturbating to since i was in my late teens. What started it off was when she dressed up as Britney from the Baby One More Time music vid for Halloween one year. Plus she has a great body and at that time used to show a lot more skin whenever she went out which always got me going. I became so obsessed with how sexy she was that i once even (still can't believe i had the nerve to do it) but i confessed through a social network to her how i felt about her and told her how bad i wanted her (no secret identity/secret profile name or nothing, i just went for it) no reply whatsoever and things were strange when we were around each other for a while (she later on asked me about it and i seen her becoming upset so i apologised and pretended like most of what i said was not "to be taken seriously" but i could tell that she didn't believe me) As sick as this will sound i actually got turned on by her being upset over it, sure i felt bad for her but there was a real turn on for me as to how naughty and straight-forward i was being) To this day, i still get turned on thinking about all that could have happened if she replied and if we had sex behind our parents backs. Do i regret going for it? Yes and No. It caused some upset obviously but i'm certain it'd have been well worth the risk if it had have paid off for me. I currently have a smoke fetish and i LOVE seeing her vape, it looks so fucking hot. So yeah i still jerk off thinking about her even though she's a lot older now is currently in a serious relationship. I'm so jealous of her boyfriend, he's a really nice guy so i don't hate him or anything, but damn, he fucks a girl regularly that i have wanted to fuck for the past 15 years. I guess it's selfish of me to want them to break up so i can maybe try my luck again or hope that she gets horny around me from a lack of regular sex if the relationship ever ended but i can't help it. When all this started i thought it was just a phase that i'd be over within a few months, maybe even a year max, but it's been almost 15 years now and she still drives my cock crazy.

FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
My secret jack-off person is my former coworker, dear friend and occasional fuck-buddy, Kim. She's my age and has begun the process of divorcing her idiot husband, who hasn't touched her sexually in two years. She's not ready to give up sex yet, and that factors into the divorce. Anyway ...

She craves physical attention -- as do we all, of course -- and she's really pretty and really good in bed, so it's a mystery to me why her jackass husband isn't into her.

The last time Kim and I got together for some adult leisure time activities, she thanked me for giving her an orgasm. (Actually, I gave her three ... right in a row. Hearing her whimper/whisper, "Thank you ... oh, my God, thank you" still arouses me.)

She's really good in bed ... she's as much a pleaser as I am. She's nicely tanned all over -- I think she sunbathes nude in her private back yard -- and pleasantly plump -- curvy is the right word. She's got great tits and nice legs. Curly, shoulder-length brown-red hair. Hazel eyes. A slight country accent. And she can hold her own with me during happy hour, and I'm an excellent drinker. grin

I think she's very cool, and certainly very sexy. She's super sweet and the best kisser I've every been with. We really have a connection that goes beyond the physical, but we certainly enjoy the physical.

The unfortunately thing is that we don't have many opportunities to get together. We're both married, with the responsibilities that go with that. Although she's splitting from her husband, I'm still married. My wife and I live in separate cities for our jobs and we've agreed that we can have some physical fun when we're apart. It's a don't-ask, don't-tell arrangement ... as long as we play safely. Kim and I have connected maybe a dozen times altogether in the past three years.

But I have jerked off hundreds of times while thinking about her, and I know I will do so until I'm too old to stroke my cock.

Kim is the woman who will always be the smile on my face and the glint in my eye when I'm in my golden years -- the happy expression that my wife thinks is me just being happy that it's tapioca pudding day in the nursing home.

Anyway, Kim is the one who monopolizes my jackoff thoughts ... and for good reason. (And, I've actually told her so.)
Open to interesting ideas

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Jack to my stepdaughter all the time

Chris41 Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2017-04-27
46 year old
I been secretly jerking to my wife's sister for 13 yrs....constantly

tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
I don't have a single person who I jack off to all the time. I will say that lately, it's been guy's cocks, and the thought of sucking them, that I've thought about while jacking off.

During a typical jack off session, my mind races through various situations that I've found to be really hot. Sometimes it's something that has happened in the past, sometimes it's a fantasy situation building upon something that has happened in the past, and sometimes it's total fantasy.

Rarely are two jackoff sessions the same.
Paul

naughty_esq Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2018-09-30
36 year old
My paralegal. I almost always close my door after she comes in to help me with something and stroke my cock. She dresses super modestly but her eyes are green and gorgeous. She's also got a great rack, I imagine her nipples are massive.

Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who is that secret person in your life you Jack off to all the time?