JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Please tell me about the first time you masturbated
Page: of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

I will tell my story in a little while if there is any interest generated...
Add a reply Quote this post
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
Well I didn't do myself!! Playing around as young people do a friend of mine got me down on the and pulled down my jeans and underwear and started playing with my cock!! He then jacked me off until I shot my load!! Well I returned the favor and jacked him off to completion!!! I was 12 and he was 13!! I did jack off just wasn't my cock I jacked off!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Leeson213 Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2016-05-26
79 year old bisexual male from Southern Oklahoma
Fist time stories are always a turn on.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I was eleven and I found a plastic bag in the bath room closet. I filled it with warm water and as I lay back in the tub I drew it back and forth across my hard cock and the better it felt the faster I moved the bag until I had my first orgasm. I did not know what had happened and maybe I had seizure or some kind of fit. After recovering I dried the bag and put it back in the closet. I took more baths that summer then ever before until one day my first love split a seam. I had to find a new way to do it so I started humping my mattress and pillow. I don't recall how long after that, that I learned how to jerk off with my hand.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I was born early 50s.sex hadn't been invented since nobody spoke about it and nobody masturbated.at 10 I started getting erections and hair growing.I'm sure nature makes us wankers.a stiff penis is going to run against clothing and her clothes.at 10 1/2 just before I went to secondary school it happened.I was in bed,stiff and you're bound to feel and press it.I have a good foreskin and started pinching it back and forth over the head of my cock.a form of masturbation I sometimes return to.I got to the point where I thought I was going to pee and wet the bed.I carried on and had a tremendous orgasm.I must have passed out because the next thing I knew it was morning.I felt around for the wet patch.none.I didn't ejaculate for 3 years.in to toilet to investigate.a bit of pressing and pulling,I found the normal wankers grip.hand around penis as you all know.I've been an addict ever since.
Unregistered ?

I was ten or twelve when i began to get special feelings down there. I had no idea why. Id drag myself around on this plush rug in my room face down in just my pj bottoms and really loved when they would roll down and expose my soft little boy cock. At 13 i was in middle school and heard lots of sex talk. I heard the phrase jack off for the first time then but it always was suggested as a gay practice. I didint even know what it ment. That was about the time i started getting erections and i got them a lot. One fine day while sitting in the bathroom at my grandparets house i wondered how fucking felt. I had gotten some idea from school buds about how it went. I made my finger and thumb into a circle and slipped it over my hard cock. At first i just went in a downward motion over and over. It was while before i understood the up and down thing. As i sat there doing that it got to ferling better and better and bang. I shot my first load. Im 61 now and ive never slowed down.
chromium Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2017-05-03
66 year old bisexual male
I was ten and over at my friends house a few blocks from home. We went to this other kids house on his block. He was a couple of years older. Went in his garage. My friends friend pulled out his dick and started stroking it. My friend asked if i wanted him to do it to me. I said no. Later at home I did it for first time. No cum. Later me and that friend would jerk often together.
Dark-Shadow Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2017-07-25
52 year old curious male
Early teens, had been sneaking peeks at my dad's magazines for quite a while noticing my cock getting hard as soon as the bate tits were seen and had also been caught by mom a couple times in my room or the bathroom with a raging hard on trying to figure out what the hell was going on and instead of letting me figure things out yelled "quit playing with yourself!" Not having a clue what that meant either. One summer afternoon, home alone, the Playboys came out and I got naked. Started to dry stroke and got the great idea of soaping up my hand for lube. Got a good lather going and went to town jacking off to the smut. Within a minute I felt very odd and my cock, balls and such started to convulse. Then I noticed that my lather was now full of this odd ooze I had never seen before. I washed up and went on about my day. Next day home alone I was on a mission to figure out what had happened so I got out the magazines and this time grabbed a bottle of baby oil. I soon was jacking off as if I wanted to go blind and soon had cum pumping all over the sink... JACKPOT! I have since devoted so much alone time dedicated to this activity. I still can't explain it but I will keep conducting experiments as to what this is. I think it is my duty to mankind.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
Yes,I think we've all been there.still am!
toeconnoisseur Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2018-11-03
65 year old bisexual male from Indiana
It's been a long time, but I was about 10 and the girl next door wanted to see my cock. We went into some bushes and she pulled down her panties and showed me her pussy, and she played with my cock for a while. I remember getting an erection, it stood out so nice. Her hand on my dick felt great, but nothing happened and we soon stopped. Later I was thinking about the incident and I got hard again. I touched it like she did and stroked it. It felt almost as good as it did when she stroked it. I continued this for a while, and eventually "came", but of course no cum. I started doing this often in the shower.
Unregistered ?

Awesome stories!
Unregistered ?

Mine was when I was a boy in church. I would get bored and end up getting erections. I started playing with them through my dress pants. I would be edging, but I didn't know what it was called at the time. One time I went too far and could not stop, and I ended up having an orgasm sitting in church. My sons have had similar experiences.
Unregistered ?

Mine was actually an example of abuse, I suppose. A middle aged guy got me to play with him in the woods, when I was at Junior school..

Didn't traumatise me, or anything, In fact, after not really giving it any thought for a long time, I find myself wanting to wank another guy..
cantbelieve Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-29
69 year old curious male from Long Island
I rubbed a silk scarf back and forth on my pendulum.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
C'mon, really? Maybe next we can talk about the first time we sucked our thumbs. I can't even remember the first time I masturbated and I'm only 48.
Paul
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Please tell me about the first time you masturbated