JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you guys mind changing naked in lockerrooms?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love getting naked in the locker room because I love giving other guys a chance to see my dick.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Men being naked together. It is a locker room after all.
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I'm glad I got over it when I was in 7th grade, age 12, in PE class and swimming class in the nude. So no, I don't mind it at all, and rather look forward to it, and the view around the locker room.
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
I am OK with discrete glances. I get a few as I have been shaving my cock and balls since before manscaping became popular. My cock is very small (two inches flaccid and four inches erect) so maybe a few pitying looks too cockcockcock
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
bud_de2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2014-02-13
69 year old curious male from Philly
I go to the gym at least 4 times a week. My favorite time is in the open shower room. No doors, no curtains just an unimaginable assortment of naked men. From 55 to 80 cut and uncut small medium large and XXL. Big hanging balls and tight sacks. I meet one of my jo buds , donkey dick Dan, in that shower. He came walking in with a cock that was hanging almost to his knees and he was soft. Hard his cock is a foot long a seven inches around. If I get 1/4 of it in my mouth I'm gagging. When he blows his load he coats everything around him in his thick warm tasty man juice. I've meet most of my buds there and most picked me up. I've got a nice thick package that these guys wanna take a ride on. Matter of fact I just filled my buddy Jim's cavity about an hour ago. I luv the gym shower.
Just do it!
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
Our pool went to mixed changing so everything's in cubicles now. Still get the odd glance if you're lucky but not half as much as you used to.
Otherwise, doesn't bother me at all. I've got nothing impressive so don't get looked at much but it's always nice to see what folk have got.
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
Ryanvarg Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2014-01-04
heterosexual
I swim 2 - 4 times a week.I change in the open, walk to the showers and back naked. I even go to pee at the urinals naked. I like letting my testicles hang free, not shy at all.
Masturbation is healthy and natural
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
My local pool has cubicles for changing, but the showers are open plan. I have a small penis, but a couple of quick pulls on my foreskin before entering the shower area makes it look respectable.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
It used to bother me when I was younger but that was before I got into jerking off with other guys. Now it's the best part of going to the gym.

I used to be paranoid about getting hard too but the truth is there's usually another cock getting hard with me. In my experience boners in the locker room or showers are contagious like yawns. Most guys pretend it's not happening but occasionally I'll find a guy who wants to give it some strokes and we put on a show for each other. Very rarely does it lead to mutual but it's fun to perform for another wanker! stroke
www.buddybate.com
cantbelieve Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-29
69 year old curious male from Long Island
when I was younger I used to play basketball alot and after the game all the guys would shower and then walk to their lockers naked to get dressed. I am nearsighted and would always put my glasses on so that I could discreetly get a look at the penises that were walking past me.
staples2287 Skilled Jackinchatter

640 posts since 2011-04-25
49 year old heterosexual from US
I don't mind but I have a big penis and like to show off
seekert2010 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2016-11-30
34 year old
up
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love getting naked at the pool or gym and taking showers there because you never know what it might lead to among consenting adults.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
itswankaboy Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2017-04-22
53 year old curious male
Used to be shy when younger but now wouldn't care at all - I just don't get the opportunity frown
I'm just another wankaboy...
unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
Not at all. I enjoy being seen and seeing others!!! Looking around to see if any others have an uncut penis like myself!! Favorite locker rooms are the Family Changing Rooms!!
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you guys mind changing naked in lockerrooms?