JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you guys mind changing naked in lockerrooms?
Page: < prev  of 4  
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I was at a nude bathhouse yesterday sitting in the Jacuzzi chatting with another guy. It's no big deal.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
I totally don't mind, but I also know I'm not as hot as most of the gym rats there
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
I've been fortunate that I never felt "inadequate" with other nude guys. Obviously, it wasn't by my design. Thanks, Pop.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Jocksox Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2011-01-26
40 year old bisexual from USA
I didnt mind the locker rooms in HS was on the swim team and we would shave each others bodies in the shower. Afterwards would have a group circle jerk. Was like team tradition over the years. Saw a few of the guys later on in pvt. Adult now and Golds gym and decent locker room and large group showers. Liked
hanging naked in the locker room and showers, semi most of the time like being seen. Sometimes a few guys would JO in the shower and others would join in. Good group of guys. I have lots of jocks and wear them all at sometime. Get lots of comments about jocks and how i fill out my pouch. I also do my manscaping in the showers. Like to see who watches and is interested it it. Most interested ask me later for a private session for their custom manscaping or trim's.
shavedsmooth Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2011-12-20
54 year old bisexual from Cambridgeshire
As above, went to all boys school, I was never attractive as a child, but never stopped older boys playing with me, to make me embarrassed and hard. By 15 just let them play as it was nice. Miss that school had great adventures as a young lad...
A cock in the mouth is worth the effort!
Tim62 Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2012-06-09
heterosexual male from Iowa
I love locker rooms. I like showing my cock and looking too. I've beat off several times in a locker room.
Unregistered ?

Being a member of this site it would be fair to think that being in the company of naked me would be a turn on, but the fact is that it does not cross my mind to peek at other cocks.
Appearing on cam sites is a different matter, which I find very enjoyable.
Steve_B Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2011-01-04
42 year old from USA
I don't mind at all. As a matter of fact, I enjoy checking out some of the scenery there which gives me something to think about when I'm ready to jack off at home.
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
spunkmate said:
Too many public pools over here have gone to individual cubicle changing. Always loved communal changing, letting everything hang free, watching other guys undress. At school guys often got erections and sometimes hung their towel on it and walked around - that always got me really hard but you had to pretend it was no big deal! Remember watching a really fit sporty lad get hauled out of the shower and bent over for a few swats of his wet backside for some infringement - now THAT made me super hard!!

LOL! Back in the day I used to impress my wife by hanging my wet bath towel over my hard dick and parading into the bedroom that way. Ahh...the good ol' days....when I was getting pussy and blowjobs....once in a while. (Sigh)
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
ChicagoStroke Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2011-01-31
homosexual male from Aurora, IL, United States
I love showing of my small 3.5 inch dick in the locker room - Love to walk around trying to make it bounce up and down. Love to shower and watch others. Very hot
Aurora, IL Stroker/Edger/Exhibitionist
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do you guys mind changing naked in lockerrooms?