JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » Support » Recent Channel Issues and New Channel Setting
Page: of 1  
Adiemus Skilled Jackinchatter

726 posts since 2006-06-13
44 year old homosexual from Michigan
When you join the room you will get a message from Dalnet stating that you may have to wait 15 seconds before you are allowed to chat in the room.

This feature is set currently at 15 seconds and may be increased or decreased in the future to help fight the recent issue of spam that has been happening to the chat room. We appreciate your patience while we deal with this issue.

There are also some other features that have been updated in JackinBot as well to help deal with this issue.

Also if the room is set to +i which is invite only, don't worry it is a temporary thing and will be reversed at some point. If the room ever is going to close down people will be given ample warning.

There will also be times when you get a message that you need to have a registered nick to join the room. This nickname is separate from the website as they are not connected.

The mode that is set to the chat room is going to be typically temporary and will be turned off within 15-30 minutes of it being set if I am physically there. If it is at 4 in the morning it will be done once I wake up.

To also combat the long lists of celebrities that people keep posting we have put in place a character limit of 300. If you go over this limit you will be kicked once as a warning, if you do it again you will be kicked and banned from the room.

Thanks again for your understanding!
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pete4 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2008-01-25

Thanks for all your work on resolving the problem.
longcumsquirts Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2006-02-14
54 year old curious male from Somerset, UK
I appreciate what you are doing, there are some a*holes in the world who ruin it for all of us! How do you get invited because I need my wank chat! frown
Fuck I Luv Stroking
Page: of 1  
Index » JackinChat » Support » Recent Channel Issues and New Channel Setting