JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any guys use a vacuum cleaner to masturbate or orgasm
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I was reading some posts about how some guys had used a vac to orgasm when younger,any guys that do this now and if so how does it feel compared to masturbation
Add a reply Quote this post
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I used that method when I was much younger. I just put the head of my cock into the end of the vacuum hose. If I positioned it just right it would very rapidly vibrate up and down in the end of the tube. It was a wonderful sensation concentrated on the rim of the head. Cleanup was a snap because my cum was suck directly into the vacuum cleaner
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
selfabuser42 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2017-09-12
82 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I didn't use a vac when younger but in my 50's experimented with one and enjoyed it. At that time I could get hard and my dick did not fully go into the hose end but now with having ed it is fully sucked into the hose and it does cause me to have an orgasm. I do like sticking it in partially and have it flutter in the hose and enjoy the sounds and feelings it produces.
masochist
heels62014 Professional Jackinchatter

1426 posts since 2015-02-09
heterosexual male from Gloucestershire UK
I have used an orbital sanding machine!! It feels fantastic held on the head of your cock, but please remember to remove the sandpaper first!! Try it guys, and achieve great orgasms!
shortcock Amateur Jackinchatter

414 posts since 2012-11-24
63 year old bisexual male from south central ohio
I have used a sander on my cock and balls feels so nice with the vibrations the sanders make
matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual

Follow
my first time was an absolutely incredible surprise. i was 11 and home alone because i was sick from school. at school everyone was talking about getting sucked off and how great it would be to get sucked off. i really didn't have much of a clue what they were talking about, but thought it must feel good to have your cock sucked on. so i contemplated how i could accomplish this. it so happened that our "electro-lux" was sitting out not far from where i was, so i went over to investigate. i thought well it sucks and it has a hole big enough in the vacuum hose for my penis, maybe i should give this a try. i took off all my clothes and started the machine. i was a little apprehensive at first, but then stuck my small penis in the end of the hose. the metal hose end took hold of my penis and made it stretch and vibrate inside. it didn't feel too bad so i let it continue until my hips started to involuntarily to shake. i pulled the tube off my now convulsing cock and clear fluid was dripping out all over the floor. i was totally freaked out and was fearfully shaking. i thought i had really hurt myself good with this stupid idea. i wiped up the mess and put the vacuum away and kinda felt sick to my stomach for a couple hours and laid on the couch. scared of what had happened that day. about 3 days later i got curious again. i was afraid to tell anyone what i had done and wondered if i tried it again, would i get the same results. so being alone after school i got the vacuum out again. this time i was more prepared and had a wad of tissues nearby. i turned the machine on and stuck my dick in the end of the hose like before. the suction pulled me in and vibrated my cock and i could feel that unusual feeling starting again. just as i was about to go off i pulled the tube off and spewed the clear liquid into the tissues. wow... not too bad i thought and i'm not even afraid this time. my relationship with the electro-lux continued until my cock grew too big for comfort in the metal hose end and i graduated to using my lubricated hand.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
matmanic said:
Follow
my first time was an absolutely incredible surprise. i was 11 and home alone because i was sick from school. at school everyone was talking about getting sucked off and how great it would be to get sucked off. i really didn't have much of a clue what they were talking about, but thought it must feel good to have your cock sucked on. so i contemplated how i could accomplish this. it so happened that our "electro-lux" was sitting out not far from where i was, so i went over to investigate. i thought well it sucks and it has a hole big enough in the vacuum hose for my penis, maybe i should give this a try. i took off all my clothes and started the machine. i was a little apprehensive at first, but then stuck my small penis in the end of the hose. the metal hose end took hold of my penis and made it stretch and vibrate inside. it didn't feel too bad so i let it continue until my hips started to involuntarily to shake. i pulled the tube off my now convulsing cock and clear fluid was dripping out all over the floor. i was totally freaked out and was fearfully shaking. i thought i had really hurt myself good with this stupid idea. i wiped up the mess and put the vacuum away and kinda felt sick to my stomach for a couple hours and laid on the couch. scared of what had happened that day. about 3 days later i got curious again. i was afraid to tell anyone what i had done and wondered if i tried it again, would i get the same results. so being alone after school i got the vacuum out again. this time i was more prepared and had a wad of tissues nearby. i turned the machine on and stuck my dick in the end of the hose like before. the suction pulled me in and vibrated my cock and i could feel that unusual feeling starting again. just as i was about to go off i pulled the tube off and spewed the clear liquid into the tissues. wow... not too bad i thought and i'm not even afraid this time. my relationship with the electro-lux continued until my cock grew too big for comfort in the metal hose end and i graduated to using my lubricated hand.

Very similar to my electro lux experience. The difference being I was a bit older and had masturbated my cock before and knew what it felt like to cum. So for me I had rubbed, stroked, slapped etc my cock in every new way possible to feel it cum. I saw the vaccum and had my pants off before I could get it out of the closet. I literally put my soft limp cock in the hose fearlessly and turned it on. The sensation was amazing and the best was feeling the vibration just flick my cock head wildly and watching the suction and vibration make me hard. As I got harder I had to back my cock out the shaft wouldn't fit. In the end just the head fit and the vibration, cool air suction kept me on the edge for ages. I lost track of how long I let that thing suck me it was soo good. I just let go of the hose let it lay across my thigh while it sucked me. All I remeber is just laying there my cock head going numb from being sucked so hard. I pulled out , the motor quieted down and then I stuck the head back in. Also lost track of how many times I did that. I will never forget how hard I came. I could feel the ropes being sucked out of me one after another. I could hear them being swallowed down the tube. When I pulled my cock out the head was purple and cold and the whole thing mad me so horny that I grabbed my freshly sucked cock with both hands and jacked it like a wild monkey until I came again and full asleep. Damn if I don't want to find an electro lox at a yard sale now.strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
lubemeup said:
I was reading some posts about how some guys had used a vac to orgasm when younger,any guys that do this now and if so how does it feel compared to masturbation

I used to clip the ends of the fingers off a rubber glove, slide the opening over the hose end so the fingers were inside, turn the vac on and insert my cock into the glove and let the vibration of the glove slapping against my cock get me off. 'Haven't done that in a while. Hmmm.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
heels62014 said:
I have used an orbital sanding machine!! It feels fantastic held on the head of your cock, but please remember to remove the sandpaper first!! Try it guys, and achieve great orgasms!

Yep, done that. Great orgasm!
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
yes but been a while.
I like to play with my cock!
Unregistered ?

Very young when I first did this. I couldn't believe the sensations my little cock was giving me! strokestrokestroke
FleshlightPro Professional Jackinchatter

1831 posts since 2013-09-07
heterosexual from Albany ny
Have done this many times love when im about to cum I just have the tip of my cock in the tube and I watching my cock jumping with every rope I squirt out feeels like u can keep squirting and squirting your cum
Always up and ready to cam with buds
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Never tried it and don't know it's results.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
discount Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2018-12-13
35 year old from Pennsylvania
We had central vacuum system, so basically vacuum glory holes spread around the house. Used to do that all the time when I lived at my parents.
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
Gr8 memories are popping back into my brain. I have done this with vacuums with hoses including a shop vac with lots of power. The shop vac had an adjustment slide on the hose so the vacuum power could be controlled. This worked well. The results were pretty much as described by others here. I got great vibrations and sucking sensations always resulting in a great orgasm with no evidence left behind.

BUT, my finest vacuum experiences came from a household Hoover model called the Constellation. It was sphere shaped with a hole on the top to attach the hose and another hole on the bottom for the exhaust which provided a cushion of air powerful enough to float the vacuum across the floor on a flat, circular platform on the bottom of the sphere. The top hole was a very comfortable fit for my erect penis. To use the machine for my nasty purpose I opened the lid and removed the bag. I replaced the bag with a small metal mixing bowl from the kitchen and then closed and latched the lid. Then I got down on all fours as though I was going to do a push up and inserted my hard, throbbing cock into the top hole. The head of my cock did not hit the bottom of the bowl. When I switched on the power I got incredible sensations. The suction was easily adjusted by changing the proximity of my pelvic region with respect to the sphere. The closer I got the more intense the suction. By moving my torso up and down I could effectively simulate a good fuck. The only thing missing was hair around the hole and the vacuum didn't moan. The orgasm that resulted was mind blowing and all the cum ended up in the bowl so I could measure the load and use the cum as a lube for a hand session. My mother eventually got rid of that vacuum but to this day I look for them in thrift shops and at auctions. I never had a bad ride on that vac.

Hope you enjoyed this recollection of happy times past.strokestrokestroke
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Any guys use a vacuum cleaner to masturbate or orgasm