JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Think about trying ass play, any advice?
Page: < prev  of 2  
woodshavings Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2014-12-07
56 year old curious male from Western Victoria
I found vegetables like carrots are inconspicuous and can be shaped for great anal play. Even elongated potatoes or sweet potatoes of various diameters are also great. You need something that is firm and wont mush up. A firm cucmber and zucchini might also do if not over-ripe.

It is easy to shape ridges and cockhead-like grooves into vegetables like carrots and potatoes, because what i found is titillating is the change in anal stretch as you push it in and out. This is a game of painful-pleasure that is addictive. Eventually you'll be looking at every grocery item (bottles, cans and jars etc) of increasing diameter to push the limits. Always going slow but with resolve.

As lube I have used butter, coconut oil, olive oil, hand cream, shower gel, saliva. Once the arse muscle gives yu the go ahead, you will produce your own goo, which if you have cleaned yourself out and not shitty, is white-yellow cum-like and sweet tasting. I love it.

I'm happy to share my experience with other. email me or skype me (see profile). I really love chatting and more with like minded.

love

hush_01 said:
Other than actual lube, what are some good substitutes?
pussy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Your anus has a lot of nerve endings, which makes anal stimulation very pleasurable. And once you feel the pleasure of cumming with a finger or dildo pressed against your prostate, you'll never go back.

DON'T use soap for lube - it'll sting and burn. Any type of "personal lubricant" will work, but water-based types tend to get absorbed, and you have to re-lube frequently. There are some lubes made specifically for anal sex, but I haven't tried them. An oil-based lube like Albolene lasts longer, but make sure it is compatible with any toys or condoms that you use.

It doesn't need to hurt (unless you want it to). Start with a finger. Push your finger in, and if it feels uncomfortable, back it out. Try again, and go a bit deeper. Keep repeating, until you can take your entire finger. The same process goes for toys. I'd start with a small, conical butt plug. These are tapered, so the make it easy to find your comfort level and work up. You can also place condoms over your toys to make clean-up easier.

You can probably feel your prostate as a small bump on the forward part of your rectum. Press against it, especially on the out-stroke, to help express pre-cum. You don't need to go big or deep to stimulate it. A 5" dildo works fine for me.

PLEASE use only toys designed for anal stimulation - don't improvise. You can buy them online without embarrassment. Going to the ER to have a shampoo bottle removed from your rectum is infinitely more embarrassing. You can see my collection of toys here .
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
woodshavings said:
I found vegetables like carrots are inconspicuous and can be shaped for great anal play. Even elongated potatoes or sweet potatoes of various diameters are also great. You need something that is firm and wont mush up. A firm cucmber and zucchini might also do if not over-ripe.

It is easy to shape ridges and cockhead-like grooves into vegetables like carrots and potatoes, because what i found is titillating is the change in anal stretch as you push it in and out. This is a game of painful-pleasure that is addictive. Eventually you'll be looking at every grocery item (bottles, cans and jars etc) of increasing diameter to push the limits. Always going slow but with resolve.

As lube I have used butter, coconut oil, olive oil, hand cream, shower gel, saliva. Once the arse muscle gives yu the go ahead, you will produce your own goo, which if you have cleaned yourself out and not shitty, is white-yellow cum-like and sweet tasting. I love it.

I'm happy to share my experience with other. email me or skype me (see profile). I really love chatting and more with like minded.

love

pussy

good advice here.
Agree, the yellow juice is a nice goo to eat.
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
BrahhMan Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2017-06-26
54 year old curious male from Texas,USA
Basically you'll want to massage your prostrate. Nothing does that better than anal beads or the bullet type of massagers. I'd say go with a bullet. It's small and you won't need a ton of lube and you won't be painful stretched. I'd use a gel for lube. Put a bit on your finger and work it around and in to your asshole. Then lube the bullet. Then press it against your hole and keep constant pressure until you've relaxed enough for it to slide in. Oh I would suggest staying away from wireless bullets. Once it's inserted turn it on to its lowest setting and enjoy. You will find that you will leak ALOT of precum during the session and your orgasm will be amazing. Once you nut, your asshole will tighten up and you may feel a little discomfort pulling it out but that's why gel is better than a liquid lube.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
I don't do it every time, just save it up for those special ones. A well lubed sharpie in a latex glove I find is ideal. Start with fingering around the hole, use the glove if you feel squeamish, then take your hand out the glove and pop the sharpie into one of the fingers.

It is absolutely wonderful and there's no risk of losing anything as you have hold of the rest of the glove. I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about it.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
so, did you actually try it yet?
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Think about trying ass play, any advice?