JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » another guy holding your cock while you pee
Page: of 1  
eyeballer Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2009-01-09
curious
I was outdoors stroking with another guy a few weeks ago when I had to piss. I walked a few feet away and waited for my cock to soften up a bit and he followed and held my penis while I let my stream flow. He pointed my dick all around aiming my pee all over the ground, up in the air, etc. Felt sooo good to be totally naked in the hands of another guy while I performed this private act. Anyone else ever have someone hold your cock while you pissed?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Yes, but in a house bathroom. Lots of stories I could tell. Incredibly sensual.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Funny - never done it but always thought it would be hot to hold a guy while he pissed.
luvmycock001 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2018-12-19
74 year old curious male from Minnesota & Naples
outside havin another guy jack me off would be fun i know. & peeing pointing all over i do all the time. But, i mean i have a hard enough time peeing when i'm hard anyway so i don't think i could pee if another guy was holding & pointing my cock. guess just have to try it some time LOL any volunteers wanna lend a helping hand.
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
Lol would never happen. Get stage fright if someone else is present. A few drink's tho??? smile Me living in the North I could never finish spelling my name in the snow. The great white North' Brown bear, Black Bear, Polar bear. Sasquatch. Quite lovely.
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
Have done both ways with a number of other males being held and holding theirs, various ages and penis sizes but prefer uncut like myself!
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!

curious
GregScot -Tell!
jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
I did it with girls in my early teens. But at my age if you hold my cock it's not going to be while I'm peeing!
Unregistered ?

eyeballer said:
GregScot -Tell!

Done it in a shower with another guy. Also stood behind someone and held his while he did it. Shower was easier.
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Had an ex girlfriend hold it while I peed in a toilet. She had a blast,.. Said she always wanted to know what it felt like to hold one while peeing. I liked it too.

curious
ZMAN said:
Had an ex girlfriend hold it while I peed in a toilet. She had a blast,.. Said she always wanted to know what it felt like to hold one while peeing. I liked it too.
Yeah, I've had a couple of girlfriends hold my dick while I pissed too. they let me spread their pussies and get a close up view of their gushing streams afterwards. totally enjoyable either way.
Unregistered ?

Damn, my cock is hard reading this! Anyone near Atlanta, GA to do it in person?!
Unregistered ?

bout a year ago I broke my right arm in an accident at work...so im right handed and right arm in a cast...was in a local mall and needed to pee...no one in restroom...and I stand at urinal trying to unzip my jeans to get my dick out. not having an easy time and a guy in late teens/early 20's comes in and stands at urinal next to me...he see me struggling and says...hey man...can I help...I have given my old man a hand when he broke his wrist....long story short he unzipped me and pulled my cock out...and pointed it at he urinal where I immediately began o pee.he pulled his cock out and peed into the same urinal...when he held my cock when I was starting to pee he said..."man that's a lot bigger than my old mans"
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » another guy holding your cock while you pee