JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Wife's past
Page: < prev  of 2  
ausmann Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2017-06-12
46 year old
I love hearing stories from my hot wife, she was bad (good) girl in her 20's. Model / Video bikini girl in LA.
Anytime anyone wants to hear..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I agree that this is so hot. I often have my wife tell me about being fucked by her ex-boyfriend who had a huge cock. I'll lay next to her and jack off while she tells me every detail. And, especially love having her call me by his name as I'm fucking hercock
oldmwm55 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2018-08-03
heterosexual male from Tennessee, USA
Wife had a very colorful past which she talks about sometimes. She was molested by another older female at age 12. At 15 she moved out of her house in with her older sister, who already had a baby at 17. She got a job working as a waitress in a mexican restaurant to help out and wound up doing "favors" for the manager for an extra share of tips. She basically prostituted herselfto the guy. Then did more, even stripped underage in a club in texas in hs and early college. Made her kind of slutty in college as well. Lots of guys, lots of wild stories. I get to hear them once in a while. So hot to me, but can't tell her.
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
Listening to girl talk at her college re-unions, she must have spent two years or so during her studies when she was a cum slut and fuck addict.
Maybe that is part of reason why her cunt hole is so large. She could easily fit two of me inside, and in those days she probably did.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » Wife's past