JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » inconvenient erections
Page: of 2   next > 
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
I get hard at the most awkward times. It started when I was 12 and would get a stiff dick in class when I was asked to stand up and answer a question. Showers after gum class: same problem. In HS my dick was up and down 3 - 4 times a day. Now I get stiff sitting at my desk at work. I often end up spanking my monkey in the restroom, but it's not always possible to go somewhere and JO. Anyone else have this problem? How do you cope with it?
always ready to JO
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
steven303 Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2008-09-08
57 year old heterosexual male
a few years ago I was in a downtown busy area and working as a house painter. I was up on the ladder doing some paint work and bored, thinking of some idea I wanted to do with my GF and suddenly had an erection. I was a bit stressed but just continued my work grin not sure if anyone noticed
enjoy jerking off to amateurs, milfs, cuties, asians
Daaave Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2015-02-03
from
I deal with a hardon the same as everybody else. I go to the men's room and jack off. Or I try to hide it. I cover it with something or pull my shirt out of my pants. Or I do nothing and hope nobody notices. Which is what I usually have to do.
bikerboydw1974 Skilled Jackinchatter

631 posts since 2017-07-19
47 year old heterosexual male from Middle of England
While away on holiday in late teens with my gf and family, i had just come out the shower with my towel on as mother in law to be, came walking out in her tiny bikini with erect nipples directly in front of me. My towel tented as i stood staring amazed by her body and instantly wanting her right then. First of many sights over the years but one never forgotten
Unregistered ?

I've learned that there's no such thing as an inconvenient erection. when I was younger I tried to hide it but now try and get women to notice itcock
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Enjoy your youthful vigor while it lasts. That kinda sudden erection happened to most of us in our younger days. I just had to point it up in my underwear to minimize it's viewability as best I could.
Unregistered ?

Ah, those were the days...
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
mickmickey said:
I've learned that there's no such thing as an inconvenient erection. when I was younger I tried to hide it but now try and get women to notice itcock

Agree. Be proud of your hard cock.
I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Rotherjack said:
Ah, those were the days...

They teased you without mercy if anyone noticed. Tried to hide it with a book, walked over to a window and looked out, stood by a railing, or found some reason to squat and pick up stuff off the floor ... Or point to another kid and laugh at him.

Random boners really were random, our bodies were like coiled springs ready for us to learn to masturbate. And once we did, ready to be alone and do it again and again.
Unregistered ?

I think inconvenient erections are some of the hottest kind. In college my girlfriend lived with a bunch of other attractive females. Sometimes right after fucking, with my cock still semi-hard, I would throw on a thin pair of shorts and stroll out the kitchen for a drink. it turned me on knowing that the roommates were out there, had heard us going at it, and would notice my obvious bulge. The girlfriend made my impressive size no secret among her friends, so I imagine the roommates didn't mind getting a preview!
louisvillekyjobuddy Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2014-04-27
68 year old curious male from louisville
im 63 I too use to hide my boner tent....but now I wear sweat pants and no underwear im proud of having a boner
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
I'm having a boner now. I'll take everyone's advice and just let it show. Glad I'm wearing dark pants, 'cause the precum is flowing.
always ready to JO
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
used to get them in school to. during class was not big deal but in gym class or the showers was impossible to hide and embarrassing. enjoy it while your young, getting older and stress takes its toll on a persons body.
Stevenlam38 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2009-04-18
65 year old curious from DFW area
Best for me so far was during a physical. Nothing happened but it made for a good jo.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
So first relax and enjoy the sensation of being nice and hard. Second, excuse yourself and attend to it in the men's room and if you can't get a full on stroke in the men's room then just reposition your cock to aim up and flat against you. I used to use the elastic band of my underwear to hold my hard cock head and some shaft aimed straight up so no visible bulge...buuuut, the head and some of my hard shaft were free and out of my underwear, held in place only by the waist band of my underwear and pants. drape your shirt over the exposed head and continue on about your business. If you leak precum or you cum, you can get to it easily this way and if you want you can discretely lightly play with and tickle your "captured " cock head, I mean as long as its hard and you are in the clear...strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » inconvenient erections