JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » What am I missing by not jacking off a man?
Page: of 1  
BingoMan2 Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2019-03-19
77 year old heterosexual male from california
What am I missing by not jacking off a man?

I have wondered recently if I have missed something by not jacking off another man. I know I would feel embarrassed when done. I know this would happen in mutual masturbation as well. But now, at my age, I wonder if I been missing something. Without having a sexual partner to fuck, I have looked to new avenues to excite myself, which brings me here. So I ask what am I missing my not jacking off a man? Perhaps I should try. I don't know if I can.

When I was younger and used to drink I may have found myself in such a situation, but in such situations it was pussy that I wanted. Since that is no longer possible, what is next?
BingMan2
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Objectively, you're not getting much of anything by helping another guy get off. But the joy of doing so, of course, is what you do get -- which is a big factor. Getting someone off is a psychological thrill.

I love the idea of helping a friend lose a load and enjoy a moment. I love watching someone cum, and seeing someone orgasm. There's the rush, for me, anyway ... knowing you brought someone the ultimate in physical pleasure.

Guys who are looking to play, fortunately, are easier to find than women.
Open to interesting ideas
BingoMan2 Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2019-03-19
77 year old heterosexual male from california
Well thought out idea. I know what you're saying. I might get into this down the road if there's time. But it must be right. For now, Skype will do if I can get it working. Thank you for writing. Very thoughtful. I would check you off if I could why? because you deserve it.
BingMan2
terracotta27 Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2013-10-05
68 year old curious from BC Canada
there is a real thrill for me to feel a man's cock growing harder in my hand and to hear him moan and writhe as I stroke him. His reaction dictates my next action and then feeling him ejaculate is really hot. No harm in trying it out just once - one only lives once I hear
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
BingoMan2 said:
What am I missing by not jacking off a man?
Without having a sexual partner to fuck...

My wife's libido went into hibernation for a long time. After years of solo masturbation, and no luck finding a woman I wanted to fuck, I started wanking with guys. I can tell you that:

Just being in a sexual situation with someone other than yourself after a long abstinence will be thrilling;

The buzz of breaking a taboo will fuel the fire. Your heart will be pounding;

Getting your hands on another guys hard-on will be a surprise: it'll feel both soft and hard in a way you don't notice with your own;

You'll be lucky if you can resist shooting your load the moment he starts stroking you;

Yes, you may feel embarrassed afterwards but the sexual relief you feel will last longer than what you get from solo masturbation;

You'll get over the embarrassment and go back for more.

Have fun.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
This is something I for sure want to do. Seems pretty safe and would be a hot thrill to feel a guy's cock spurting cum.

strokestrokestroke
bonerbrew Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2011-12-28
60 year old curious male from Wisconsin
I've never been with a guy perse but very much want to even if it's just mutual masturbation. I'm trying to find the right guy to make that happen

What am I missing? The feeling of actually having done something with another guy that I believe I'd enjoy and the opportunity that it might lead to more which I believe I would also enjoy. I missing the joy this might have brought me years ago had I acted on my long term desires when much younger.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I had a friend who had multiple sclerosis and had trouble getting himself off so I would go to his house (he lived with his parents) and visit him in his room. About two or three times a week I would masturbate him and get him off. Also sucked his cock many times to completion. After his parents could not care for him any more he was institutionalized and I did not see him any more. I always hoped he would have someone there to help him. I never took a picture of him but he was similar to the below picture. It made me feel good knowing that I could give him a little bit of pleasure in his life.

User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » What am I missing by not jacking off a man?