JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Can't get it up/get off?
Page: of 1  
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
Any other old guys out there that can't get it up due to meds or surgeries (erection damaging prostate surgery here), there fore can't seem to muster enough friction to get off? That's me and I'm not ready to give up sex just yet. I gave up M/F but, I treasure my M/M activity as sparse as it is and I crave orgasms for release! Help!! Thanks.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
willie Amateur Jackinchatter

383 posts since 2010-03-31
72 year old bisexual male from new york
Hi indyjacker
Don't give up! find a guy with a lot of patients. I've met guys who could not get hard and through oral and manual stimulation plus a little dirty talk made them cum soft. It made me feel good to help them out and really made their day. Maybe a guy in the same boat as you at a theater or adult video store
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
willie said:
Hi indyjacker
Don't give up! find a guy with a lot of patients. I've met guys who could not get hard and through oral and manual stimulation plus a little dirty talk made them cum soft. It made me feel good to help them out and really made their day. Maybe a guy in the same boat as you at a theater or adult video store

Thanks. You just made mine. I've met a local guy on SD like that but we've not been together yet. Thanks!! Have a good one.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Can't get it up/get off?