JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are you always naked when you cum?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Feminine_MaleLesbian said:
Depends on the situation at any given moment. Sometimes I may be dressed and just unzip, but usually either in T-shirt and panties, lingerie or naked.

Depends on circumstances! If I'm into a full blown celeb tribute, edging for hours to a celeb, c&b harness, non stop poppers, whipping myself and using anal toys, I like it full naked combined with self bondage and mirrors and cams so I can "watch" myself.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Doinitall15 said:
Depends on circumstances! If I'm into a full blown celeb tribute, edging for hours to a celeb, c&b harness, non stop poppers, whipping myself and using anal toys, I like it full naked combined with self bondage and mirrors and cams so I can "watch" myself.

"dressed" in open panties, cams watching watching myself "do" it with anal toys can be fun!

Unregistered ?

Doinitall15 said:
"dressed" in open panties, cams watching watching myself "do" it with anal toys can be fun!

If I'm into any kind of "forced" bi scene its always a white t-shirt, bound cock and balls poking out of my white jockey shorts and white socks. I know it makes no sense bit is it ever HOT!
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Are you always naked when you cum?