JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » No luck arranging wank meets
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Im sure many of you have experienced the same problem, i have had no luck arranging wank meets on here eother the people i chat to drop out or disapear off the face of the earth. With that in mind what are some of the other sites you guys use to find wank buddies or arrange meets?
Add a reply Quote this post
stormking1 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2015-03-09
38 year old heterosexual male from Denver, CO
hush_01 said:
Im sure many of you have experienced the same problem, i have had no luck arranging wank meets on here eother the people i chat to drop out or disapear off the face of the earth. With that in mind what are some of the other sites you guys use to find wank buddies or arrange meets?

doublelist.com
Overly horny strait guy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I think 99% of guys are curious and turned on at the idea of meeting a complete stranger but get cold feet when it does happen and they no show. Over the years I have meet I think only four guys and that's after weeding thru all the flakes.
Unregistered ?

Nicks said:
I think 99% of guys are curious and turned on at the idea of meeting a complete stranger but get cold feet when it does happen and they no show. Over the years I have meet I think only four guys and that's after weeding thru all the flakes.

So true.....
louisvillekyjobuddy Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2014-04-27
68 year old curious male from louisville
I completely agree their hot to chat an jo but get cold feet when it comes down to actually doing it
Unregistered ?

I agree, it is extremely difficult to meet someone on here, who is willing to get things going on here first and then eventually meet up. Frustrating!!
Unregistered ?

BUMP
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » No luck arranging wank meets