JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Std's from hand jobs?
Page: of 1  
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
For you guys that enjoy giving and receiving HJ's, do you ever have any concerns about catching something? I've researched this some and have gotten conflicting information. Some of the health professional sites says it's possible and then the pro-jacking sites say it's very unlikely. Anyone have any personal experiences to share?
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I was told you should wash your hands between touching an untrusted penis and your own. The advice came from a bi guy. My belief is that you can potentially transfer via your hands. Better safe than sorry.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
I think I would give much more weight to the advice on Health Professional sites than any pro jacking website (Jackin chat included!) My own personal views are that when you don't know the sexual history of any partner, you only have their word for it that they are disease free....and the word of a stranger wouldn't fill me with any degree of confidence. So, as Rotherjack said, better safe than sorry.
Spunk Drunk
Unregistered ?

There's very close to no risk whatsoever.
UncutInLaLaLand Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2017-09-01
47 year old bisexual male
Search "STD mutual masturbation" for some quick answers, but as mentioned above, ask your doctor or other trained medical professional.

Anything that can be transferred skin to skin can also be transferred via a hand job, but the risk is small. It'd have to get from his crotch or other affected area to his hand and then to your penis.

I got a yeast infection once after fingering an ex girlfriend and then touching myself. We didn't know that she had one until just before my own itching began. No harm done, and we still laugh at it to this day.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Std's from hand jobs?