JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Legs over head wanking.
Page: < prev  of 3  
htxguy Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2020-07-25
44 year old
jerking now hoping to cover my face
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
When I was a teen, I would lie in bed and put my legs up over my head; and I could manage to get my dick in my mouth and suck it good. Of course I swallowed my cum too. I don't do the self-sucking any more but I do love to eat my cum when I jack.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
Back in the early 70's as a teen could get just the head in my mouth. Had to sit on the floor legs on the bed pulling on the metal bed rail under the mattress and bounce till I was stretched out then able to put my legs on my cock head. Of course, I would swallow my cum. Now would hurt myself plus would be lucky if I got within 2 feet of my cock. Thats why I suck other cocks.

44 year old
hot stories
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
I can't suck my cock, but I can get pretty close to it without trying hard. I pump out a lot of jizz and I love feeling the hot spurts blasting into my mouth.
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I wish I could Suck My own Cock. Those guys that can Suck themselves Off, are the luckiest Guys in the world. I like to watch videos of Guys who Suck themselves off. It's so damn Hot. Imagine an incredible Blowjob anytime, anywhere. No one would ever need to know that You Suck Yourself Off. It could be Your own nasty, tasty, pleasurable Secret. If You could Suck Your Cock, how could You possibly resist? How could anyone ever Suck Your Cock better than You could? You could go as fast or slow as You want. You would decide whether to Suck or Lick, and how much pressure to use. No matter how You feel about it, eventually You would be Cumming in Your Own Mouth. Eventually You would enjoy the Taste, Smell and Texture of Your Own Sperm. Eventually You would crave a mouthful of Your Own Sperm. You would be swallowing a load almost every day. Imagine being able to Suck Your Cock, after You Fuck Your girlfriend. Tasting and smelling Her juices on Your Cock, as You Suck Yourself Off.
I wish I could Suck My Cock, but like most, I can't. I do enjoy positioning Myself on My bed, with My back up against the wall, with My legs over My face. I usually spend time Jerking and Edging Myself to the brink, before I stand on My head. Then I slowly Jerk Myself Off, and try to catch as much Cum as possible, in My Mouth. I am getting pretty good at it, so I usually get a good Mouthful. I also get a nice amount all over My Face. After I Cum, I lay down flat on My back and relax. I savor the Mouthful of Hot, Fresh Cum that I just Shot into My own Mouth. I enjoy My own Cum for several minutes, before I finally Swallow My Own Sperm. I really do enjoy Cumming in My Own Mouth and On My Face. I don't do it very often, but it is always a possibility.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Billyboxlad Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2020-01-16
curious male
You got me hard reading that.
I have many a time cum all over my face trying.

troutdog said:
I wish I could Suck My own Cock. Those guys that can Suck themselves Off, are the luckiest Guys in the world. I like to watch videos of Guys who Suck themselves off. It's so damn Hot. Imagine an incredible Blowjob anytime, anywhere. No one would ever need to know that You Suck Yourself Off. It could be Your own nasty, tasty, pleasurable Secret. If You could Suck Your Cock, how could You possibly resist? How could anyone ever Suck Your Cock better than You could? You could go as fast or slow as You want. You would decide whether to Suck or Lick, and how much pressure to use. No matter how You feel about it, eventually You would be Cumming in Your Own Mouth. Eventually You would enjoy the Taste, Smell and Texture of Your Own Sperm. Eventually You would crave a mouthful of Your Own Sperm. You would be swallowing a load almost every day. Imagine being able to Suck Your Cock, after You Fuck Your girlfriend. Tasting and smelling Her juices on Your Cock, as You Suck Yourself Off.
I wish I could Suck My Cock, but like most, I can't. I do enjoy positioning Myself on My bed, with My back up against the wall, with My legs over My face. I usually spend time Jerking and Edging Myself to the brink, before I stand on My head. Then I slowly Jerk Myself Off, and try to catch as much Cum as possible, in My Mouth. I am getting pretty good at it, so I usually get a good Mouthful. I also get a nice amount all over My Face. After I Cum, I lay down flat on My back and relax. I savor the Mouthful of Hot, Fresh Cum that I just Shot into My own Mouth. I enjoy My own Cum for several minutes, before I finally Swallow My Own Sperm. I really do enjoy Cumming in My Own Mouth and On My Face. I don't do it very often, but it is always a possibility.
Billyboxlad Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2020-01-16
curious male
Do you love it over your face too??

Jizzlover said:
I can't suck my cock, but I can get pretty close to it without trying hard. I pump out a lot of jizz and I love feeling the hot spurts blasting into my mouth.

44 year old
grin
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Legs over head wanking.