JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Armpit hair
Page: of 1  
Strokin5 Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2017-10-31
49 year old
Is anybody else super turned on when a woman has an unshaven pit ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
guy_chubby Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2008-04-20
49 year old curious
Yes!!! Only arm pits. Legs must be shaved lol.
shortsmallone Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2017-05-18
64 year old male from California
I love hairy women! Pits, pubes, legs, arms, whatever!
UncutInLaLaLand Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2017-09-01
47 year old bisexual male
What is the appeal? I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm genuinely curious. I don't like hair at all, except for head, eyebrows, and eyelashes.

Here's where it gets weird. I also hate it on guys, but I keep the front of my torso furry since women love rubbing my chest. Is it a touch thing? It is a looks thing? Would love to hear thoughts.
shortsmallone Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2017-05-18
64 year old male from California
Hair holds the natural fragrance of of woman, keeping it just off her body. Maybe because I have a keen olfactory system I am just in tune with a lot of smells. And body hair has a way of just holding on to those scents.

I'm not talking about a sweaty, just after a spinning class, type of smell (though that can be a turn on in certain situations), but rather just the different smells all people have. And they change with their moods, time of the month, stress, etc.

Also, as hairy women are more unique now a days, they are just more special to me.
Unregistered ?

Everyone's different and has their own thing they're attracted too, and I suppose it's hard to explain where any of it comes from! That puts it well though shortsmallone. For me, a hairy woman (and I also love a hairy pussy, hairy legs, thighs, stomach...) just seems really wild, womanly, almost animalistic, and it makes a woman seem very confident and assured in herself. I find it insanely hot.
Unregistered ?

I'm not altogether into armpit hair, but I've have had a growing fetish these past few years for armpits, and the thought of fucking them (some good videos floating around on this, and in particular those from Wife Crazy). Summer's a joy, because not only are armpits fully on show, but it's one part of a woman one can discreetly perv over without looking obvious grin
iwillifyouwill Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2019-05-29
64 year old
harvester38 said:
...Summer's a joy, because not only are armpits fully on show, but it's one part of a woman one can discreetly perv over without looking obvious grin

Totally agree with this and it really is one of the great benefits of summer, especially if there is a hint of sweat on show. Although it's incredibly rare, I regard a hairy armpit as a rare treasure that can make my summer.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Armpit hair