JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » More precum ?
Page: of 1  
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Since I have retired I now have time for slower and longer jerkoff sessions. I used to jerk and cum quick and get back to business. Now I take my time and edge and at long last am getting precum. I love it ...first to taste when i get the initial drops but then later to use as a lube as I jack...very slippery and feels great. I would love to produce a lot more precum...anyone have any tricks or tips as to how to keep it flowing b4 I actually cum??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Reach down below your balls and with two fingers massage your prostate just in front of your bum hole. Last week, I was so horny and full of sperm/seminal fluid/prostatic fluid + precum that i was able to empty all my juices by massaging down below. Very horny! I slurped up everything.
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

If you find a way, pass it on. Most of the time, even after edging,I produce very little precum too. I like tasting the first few drops but there's not nearly enough.

Randy1 said:
If you find a way, pass it on. Most of the time, even after edging,I produce very little precum too. I like tasting the first few drops but there's not nearly enough.

Same here...i'll let you know if I find anything that works.
smurf666 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2009-04-09
58 year old heterosexual from Texas
mmmm, I love my precum. It taste soo goodstroke
Unregistered ?

i found out not long ago how to make myself precum more, i take my mind off it for a few minutes and let my dick go soft, then start jerking fully as my dick gets hard in my hand, then i stop just as i feel i am about to cum. sometimes quite a bit will come flowing out. feels amazing and looks really hot

jay6x5 said:
i found out not long ago how to make myself precum more, i take my mind off it for a few minutes and let my dick go soft, then start jerking fully as my dick gets hard in my hand, then i stop just as i feel i am about to cum. sometimes quite a bit will come flowing out. feels amazing and looks really hot

Thanks for the tip....I'll give it a try
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
thickboner4u said:
Thanks for the tip....I'll give it a try

that works for me, too, guys.
Unregistered ?

I've always had quite a lot of precum. It was kind of a problem when I was young, you know, wet spots on my pants when I was aroused. I can even remember making excuses to girls that I was intimate with.

Now that I'm older, I find that I have even more than I use to have, but I like it now because I'm not constantly hard like a teenager and it's more controllable. I even have more precum than before, but less cum and I don't shoot as much or as far as before when ejaculating.

I too find that getting almost there, then letting my cock get a little soft, then start milking again makes the precum really flow.
Leliel Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2008-10-05
44 year old heterosexual from Mexico City
If you really enjoy precum Id also recommend saving precum in a little vase while you edge and then at the end of the session, freeze it. That way you can accumulate a large load trhough various sessions and use it for a very special occasion
jackhungsmooth Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2008-02-25
69 year old curious from midwest USA
To get more precum flowing, try using the tip of your fingernail to gently scrape just inside your piss-slit. Works for me!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » More precum ?