JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » getting hard in front of a female doctor
Page: of 4   next > 
sixinches3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
43 year old
any guys ever go to a female doctor and have to strip down naked or to their underwear ..I went to this female doctor she had a female student with her..the doctor was pretty..the student was hot..the doctor had me strip down to my briefs..I got so hard in them. I kept catching the female student glimsping at the front of my briefs..they were both very nice..and I think the doctor kind of figured that the female student was wondering what was behind the bulge in my briefs cause she was like we are going to do one more test..she told the student they would do the hyernia test....they both sat down and I stood there and of course down went my briefs and out stuck my cock ..doctor went first explainging what she was doing..then she had the female student do it....doctor was like you doing ok..I said yes....was so hot standing there naked with my cock sticking up and out at them especially the female student even if they were both fully clothed..just loved the female student seeing my hard cock..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

had a similar experience. had to get a sports physical in high school to play on the soccer team. got a hard on when it was time for the hyernia check.
midmiched Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-02-23
78 year old bisexual from Michigan
i don't think this happened -- maybe good j/o material or better yet, if it did, both the doc and student would be out on their collective asses for inappropirate behavior ----
Jacking is Healthy
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
midmiched said:
i don't think this happened -- maybe good j/o material or better yet, if it did, both the doc and student would be out on their collective asses for inappropirate behavior ----

Agreed, seems way to far fetched. To me, nothing about the doctor's office is sexy at all. I would have had to not had an orgasm for like 100 days to be that worked up.
I'm just a guy
luv2blowmyload Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2007-11-28

Hmmm....interesting replies to this post thus far. I am not convinced that this is 100% baloney. Look, if a, for the most part str8 male, is being examined by two female health care professionals for whatever reason, it is not that far fetched that he might have had an erection during the exam. I have had physicals by a family practice physician for my annual physical, that was male like me, and I had to concentrate NOT to have an erection. I made sure to masturbate, have an orgasm, and ejaculate, prior to my physical to reduce the probability of me having an embarrassing moment during my physical. I will be blunt. I do not have a girlfriend. Any human being fondling my genitalia, male or female, could have easily caused me to have an erection. So, I am just saying that the individual posting this comment, might not be a complete fraud. If I had to concentrate not to get an erection in front of my male primary care physician, it does not make me push my mind to great lengths that the same would be true if you had an exam by a female physician.
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
I had a similar experience as a teen, except the test was a prostate palpation. When that student pushed her gloved finger up my lubed butthole and pressed on my prostate, I moaned, gasped, and shot my load. My doctor commented that I seemed to be in good health.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
ynotsd Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2008-07-14
79 year old homosexual from San Diego
Guys having hardons in the doctor's office is not that rare....just ask a Dr.
I get hard for my Dr.....but he's gay grin
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I was 24 and had been married a few months and all i wanted was sex and more sex my wife was exhausted with me constantly hammering here with my huge cock and told me to go see the doc.Well it turned out to be a young female preety cute to.I explained my passion for sex and constant problem with getting huge hardons.She wanted to examine the quilty area,as she put on the latex gloves i dropped my pants id already started getting hard.She started feeling around my balls my cock swelled up so hard,she stared at it oh my her face turning red that is really big,no wonder your wife has a problem.Well you better get dressed i will prescribe something to slow you downrazz
rob_39 Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2008-12-20
54 year old curious male from florida
I had hurt my back at work and was eligible for chiropractor visits. The usual doctor was a guy in his 40's, who gave me exercises to do and did some massage and straightening of my back. One day, I had to change my appointment time. I had a late appointment, and when I got there the regular doctor was gone. He had a female assistant, I had seen here there before, but did not realize she was a doctor too. She asked me to go into the exam room and take my clothes off and put on a "johnny", a hospital gown. So I am wearing just jockeys and socks and sitting on the couch. She comes back and leaves the door open. By now is was pretty quite in the office, I was the last patient. She asks how I am, etc, then tells me to lay face down so she can check my back. I was feeling a little stirring in my jockeys, being almost naked with a pretty cute woman in the room like that. I lay face down, thinking if I get hard, the gown and being face down will be ok. She opens the back of the gown, asking if about my back, her hands feeling up and down my vertebra. She gets to my tailbone, and I feel her hands on my jockeys. The other doc never did that, and now the stirrings in my cock are getting a lot more solid. She pulls down my jockeys past my hips. Her hands are on my ass and I am now hard all the way. I squirm a little, I can't help it, as the jockeys being down in back tug at my hard on. She goes over and closes the door.

She starts massaging my back again, starting at the top. I let out a little sigh. She is pressing and rubbing harder, and works down to my tailbone again. This time she pulls on my jockeys and I lift my hips a little. She pulls the all the way to my knees, then off completely. She has one hand at the top of my ass, and the other rubbing my ass checks. I spread my legs a little. Her hand goes between my legs and touches my balls. I am not sure what’s happening, but it feels good so I let her go ahead and do whatever she wants. She is pressing hard on the small of my back, and grabs my balls with her other hand. I groan out loud. I want her to grab my cock now, but she has me pressed down. I really start to squirm a bit. She tells me "Stay on the table like that", and lets go. I lay there, feeling my cock raging stiff and balls tight. I hear her go over to the counter. There are various massage oils there. She comes back and I feel the oil slowly pour on my ass. She had gloves on and she starts to rub oil all over my ass. I feel her finger go up and down my ass crack. Her latex cover hand is covered in oil now. It reaches under and cups my balls. I lift my ass, as she is no longer holding me down. I want her hands on my cock. I feel her hand start to explore my shaft now. I haven’t said anything this whole time. I start to say something and she says "Please be quite". So I shut up. I don't want whatever is going to happen to stop. She tells me to slowly turn over. I do, the gown is covering my front and twisted up a bit. She pulls the gown up so she can see my cock in its full glory. I am laying on my back, My eyes are saying "please make me cum". She takes the massage oil bottle and drips oil all over my cock and balls. She walks around the table so her left hand can work my balls while her right strokes me. I naturally move my hands to my cock and she says "No". I grip the edge of the table with both hands. My hips start moving, and at this point my eyes are closed and I am really moaning. It seems like forever, but it must have been a minute stroking me like that when her left hand moves from my balls down between my ass cheeks. My ass was still all covered in oil. I feel her finger press against my asshole, then it pushes inside. I start spurting. No matter how I move my hips the finger is pushed in my asshole and the hand circling my cock is squeezing and pumping. I had pulled my head up when I started to cum, and my eyes were still closed, so when a hot spurt hit my face I was shocked. I let my body relax and opened my eyes. I was panting hard, cum on my face, her finger was still in my ass. She was smiling. She said, "Your my last appointment for my internship here, I'll think about you tonight. But now, get up, get dressed and leave without saying anything".

I did - I called later for my next appointment, and found she really had gone. I never went back to that doctor, as I could not even drive by the office anymore without getting a raging hard on and a desperate need to jerk off.

Unregistered ?

Hard to believe she would do that. Physicians lose their licenses for so much as dating a patient. She placed her entire career on the line with that one. Granted, most men would never report it. I wouldn't!
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
I don't know if he's a complete fraud, but I would say that chances are that he's misconstrued the intention of the doctors. Chances are they were actually really doing a hernia exam. And I agree, it's not at all far fetched that he'd get a hard-on in that situation.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
My primary physician usually has a medical student "shadowing" her as part of her teaching responsibilities. I've only been embarrassed once, but it was a doozie: my father died of prostate cancer at the ripe age of 96, so I get annual PSA assays, and my physician sends me to a urologist for a rectal palpitation (the finger up the butt test). Last year, I fell down my back stairs and broke 6 ribs and got concussed. I went to a different hospital's E.R. and spent a month mending, and missed my urology appointment. When I saw my primary after discharge, she noticed I had missed that appointment and directed me to drop trousers and turn around. She pulled on a rubber glove and handed one to the student, and grabbed the KY. She explained to the student the location of the prostate and the object of the palpation. She did it quickly, and it made me erect. The student was less sure and went slower and pressed harder, which made me ejaculate. She was surprised, and her surprise excited me more than the event itself. My doctor gave the student a wad of tissue and the student wiped up my spurt from the floor. All physicals should be as much fun...and I'll bet fewer appointments would be broken!
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
YNOTSD said:

Guys having hardons in the doctor's office is not that rare....just ask a Dr.
I get hard for my Dr.....but he's gay grin

I say:

I bet you both enjoy it when he checks your prostate! He might even ask you to check his--with your cock!
Do you crave big balls?
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
sassydog said:
I was 24 and had been married a few months and all i wanted was sex and more sex my wife was exhausted with me constantly hammering here with my huge cock and told me to go see the doc.Well it turned out to be a young female preety cute to.I explained my passion for sex and constant problem with getting huge hardons.She wanted to examine the quilty area,as she put on the latex gloves i dropped my pants id already started getting hard.She started feeling around my balls my cock swelled up so hard,she stared at it oh my her face turning red that is really big,no wonder your wife has a problem.Well you better get dressed i will prescribe something to slow you downrazz

Just curious of what your doctor expected to do about your issue of being horny all the time by examining your penis. I'm not a doctor, but I can't imagine a single thing would be learned by examining your penis. Sure, if there was something wrong like you were in pain or it was inflamed or something.

What did she say the problem was, and what did she prescribe to you?
I'm just a guy
Unregistered ?

Have had a couple of female doctors. One when growing up and another when older. While the thought of getting an erection crossed my mind prior to and during every visit... fortunately, it never happened. But always interesting getting the male cough and prostate check from a woman.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » getting hard in front of a female doctor