JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Are you an Alpha (Dominant) or a Beta (Submissive) Male
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I am definitely a Beta male, as I do have a submissive nature, but I have never been with a male, but have chatted with men in online chat rooms, and have obeyed what they wanted me to do, I have been called a good boy and even a good girl, always feels so nice to do as I am told, and gets me aroused every time.I will probably end up in a skirt as a man's girlfriend lol.
Add a reply Quote this post
Curious1972 Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2017-05-13
62 year old bisexual male from Southern Colorado
Bit of a conundrum for me. When with a man I'm 100% beta. With a woman ... hmm. Probably 50/50. I guess because while I like putting my penis inside a woman, I prefer a man to put his in me.
It's all good!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Curious1972 said:
Bit of a conundrum for me. When with a man I'm 100% beta. With a woman ... hmm. Probably 50/50. I guess because while I like putting my penis inside a woman, I prefer a man to put his in me.

This is me... I am so submissive when I am with a man... I love to be called names and spanked and all the other. The end result is I have to have him IN me.

When with a woman I am mostly dominant because I am going to enter her.
Which do I prefer??? Submissive mostly.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
In software development, alpha means immature, half-formed, and functionally useless. No one releases anything publicly until its at least in beta. So....
sammears75 Skilled Jackinchatter

546 posts since 2013-09-06
48 year old heterosexual from Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
For me it's the other person that dictates the way it goes I've had partners that prefer to lead and be lead and in some cases we've alternated roles depending on mood.....I dont mind either way as long as we have fun cos that's what it's all about
here for fun......sammears75 ......message me if you wanna chat, jack, anything else :-) wickr: sammears - tumblr: sammears
Unregistered ?

Sub to my wife. Do what she says, enjoy humiliation, punishment, denial, pegging, cleanup etc. Would be sub with a male too if you fancy it? grin
Unregistered ?

Sub to my wife. Do what she says, enjoy humiliation, punishment, denial, pegging, cleanup etc. Would be sub with a male too if you fancy it? grin
UnBeCumming Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2012-06-19
54 year old curious from NY
Rod said:
In software development, alpha means immature, half-formed, and functionally useless. No one releases anything publicly until its at least in beta. So....

Fortunately, I'm not a piece of software. When I imagine myself with a guy, usually he submits to me. Although there are exceptions. Variety is fun. The only constant is that he's younger than me.
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
sometimes A...sometimes B. Depends on the circumstances.
always ready to JO
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Very Alpha
Working it hard
1seriousgreekbator Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2017-08-29
47 year old bisexual male from Athens, Greece
Putting your cock in a pussy doesn't mean you are dominant. I have had a friend who was totally submissive, but at the end of the day he would penetrate his wife.

I am 90% dominant with wife. I have been 100% dominant with random women or relationships.

With men I feel dominant or submissive depending on the partner, but penetration is out of question.
I also enjoy both roles for the right man who can change his attitude accordingly, willingly and successfully.
Subbeta Amateur Jackinchatter

342 posts since 2017-06-17
54 year old curious male from Uk
I'm a beta male. I'm bisexual and love dom guys
Humiliate me
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Are you an Alpha (Dominant) or a Beta (Submissive) Male