JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » is your meat out?
Page: < prev  of 21  
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
fundriver11 said:
Yes it is. I have been naked and keeping my cock hard since I came home last night. Woke up with morning wood, showered and shaved, having a coffee and reading some posts. Have to get dressed for work in a few, but plan on getting back at it as soon as I get home from work and plan to enjoy my weekend. cockcockstrokestrokestrokecockcock

Part 2 - Just got home from work. 40 minute drive home without pants. Got home and stripped naked. Wife is out with girlfriends for a couple hours and I will be way gone gooning by the time she gets here. So no chance I will put my meat back in the wrapper, but I might slip it into her love tunnel. Up to her.cockcockstrokestroke
Fundriver11
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

fundriver11 said:
Part 2 - Just got home from work. 40 minute drive home without pants. Got home and stripped naked. Wife is out with girlfriends for a couple hours and I will be way gone gooning by the time she gets here. So no chance I will put my meat back in the wrapper, but I might slip it into her love tunnel. Up to her.cockcockstrokestroke

Part 3 - as mentioned my meat is still out. She fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. I am tenderizing my meat for the next several hours. cockcockstrokestroke
Fundriver11
jkclouds Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2020-12-19
56 year old
Jerking in wifeys panties. Let's cum together. I want ur load. A little drunk and a little BI right now too.

Wick R

jkclouds

Session

05fa51fabb458ef72dc5ae6578a4b308c0ed01bceebd7f395bdac69fe4824bd72f

Jonandkristincloud

fundriver11 said:
Part 3 - as mentioned my meat is still out. She fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. I am tenderizing my meat for the next several hours. cockcockstrokestroke

Part 4 - wife woke me up at 6am stroking my cock then she started doing chores around the house and left me to fend for myself. My meat has been out since 5pm Friday night and so far today is turning out perfectly. I have another 3-4 hours to just enjoy blissful masturbation. cockcockstrokestroke
Fundriver11
Page: < prev  of 21  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » is your meat out?