JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » MMF sex
Page: of 1  
Publikjo Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2019-11-09
curious male from New England
Has anyone (guy) f'd a woman anal while being f'd by guy. was it as erotic as it seems like it would be? Like to try it, cum kiss to finish....
Hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SanAngaloBiGuy Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2019-11-14
59 year old bisexual male from San Antonio
It's totally awesome. I had a couple I played with for awhile and we did that a few times and I did him a few times as well.
SanAngaloBiGuy
bud_de2001 Amateur Jackinchatter

189 posts since 2014-02-13
69 year old curious male from Philly
SanAngaloBiGuy said:
It's totally awesome. I had a couple I played with for awhile and we did that a few times and I did him a few times as well.

Lucky guy! On my bucket liststroke
Just do it!
Waterdude Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2016-07-05
50 year old bisexual from Houston, Texas
Ive had the pleasure of doing it several times! Each time wuz an amazing, different experience. If anyone wud like to talk more about it, PM me. Id love to share!
I'm highly sexual and though I have a very active sex life, I still enjoy masturbation. I often use toys and LOVE having rhwm used on me. Im into anal play, both giving AND receiving. And my biggeat kink is that i love to sniff worn panties as i stroke..

Hard just thinking about it. Maybe some day have a nice stiff cock up my ass while im fucking someone else.sounds kinda hot if you pull out of me wipe cock clean and slip your cock between my lips and give me a nice hot cum shot
Hard
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
Would love to try a MMF if I could find an appropriate couple. My wife is certainly not into it, but tells me to go ahead without her if I find the right couple!
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun

To luvjerkingoff post Same with my wife so may end up mm sex, which does get me hard just never done it. Likge thinking about all the ways to cum wirh a guy
Hard
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Publikjo said:
Has anyone (guy) f'd a woman anal while being f'd by guy. was it as erotic as it seems like it would be? Like to try it, cum kiss to finish....

My wife and I like to swing from time to time, and two weeks ago, we lived out this very scenario. Wife and I are a 50-year-old white couple, and we made friends with a guy who is around 55 years old. We got away to a hotel overnight, and invited our new friend to come join us. I love watching my wife getting fucked by others, so if nothing else, I'd get something fun to watch.

As it turned out, my wife really wanted me to do her, so I did. She opened her legs and I mounted her missionary style, plunging my hard cock deep inside her pussy and thrusting away. She felt so nice and wet, and I felt on the edge almost immediately.

The other guy wanted to do more than just jack off, and who could blame him? He climbed behind me on the bed, and I thought he was just trying to pass by me, so I pushed deep inside my wife, to allow him to pass by, but he didn't pass by. He mounted me from behind, and slipped his hard cock in my ass. (We had discussed bisexuality before we went back to our hotel room, so he knew I was OK with the idea. My wife also knows I have a bi side, and she does too.)

As I started thrusting inside my wife again, he grabbed my hips and started fucking me from behind. I loved the sensation of being the one just taking a hard cock. I fucked and eventually came inside my wife's pussy, and when I came, apparently the contractions of my ass did something for the other guy, because only two seconds later, he shot a huge wad in my ass. I had to towel myself dry, and then I shared the towel with my wife, who dabbed my cum off her pussy lips. Then she tossed the towel to our guy friend, and he cleaned his own cock.

We had thought about doing something like that previously, but we never actually did. It was fun. I felt great ... the idea of simultaneously being a top and a bottom was a spectacular mind fuck!
Open to interesting ideas
UncutInLaLaLand Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2017-09-01
47 year old bisexual male
Done it lots of times. It's a little bit of stop and start when you want to fuck the woman because you have to stop to put on a clean condom. It can slow the rhythm a little, but it's a must. A dirty cock in a woman's pussy is a sure fire way to give her a UTI. Even if you clean out your asshole with an enema or whatever before starting, do her a favor and don't put anything dirty in her.

Now that the above disclaimer is out of the way, I've cum inside a woman just from feeling a guy come inside of me. That is just so hot. Maintaining a train for long is usually pretty uncomfortable for at least one person, but worth it if you time it all right.
jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
I wish! Sounds very hot!
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » MMF sex