JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 2   next > 
tellMehow2b8 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2019-08-15
63 year old heterosexual male from Central Florida
I was wondering if you've ever been caught masturbating or fucking? I would love to hear your story. :-) here's mine:

My first girlfriend and I were just learning how to fuck, but each of us lived at our parents house, so getting together was problematic! One night we went for a drive and we were both extremely horny! She put her hand right on my bulging crotch and told me she needed to fuck - and soon! I found a vacant field with a nice view, everything was dark, so I pulled off the road and drove into the middle of the field and parked the car. We were alone. I pulled off my pants and shorts so I was naked from the waist down, my cock was erect and she put a condom on me. She took her own jeans and panties off so she was naked from the waist down and I removed her top and her bra so I could kiss and fondle her breasts. She wasn't long for foreplay, moaning she raised her hips and guided my cock into her very wet pussy! She locked her legs around me and we began to slowly fuck. She kept whispering in my ear to go faster, to go slower, how much she loved having my cock in her pussy, and eventually had me thrust as fast as I could into her! Just as we both climaxed, there was a knock on the window and flashlights beaming into the car showing my naked ass pumping my cock into her hungry pussy! I quickly rolled off her and covered myself as well as I could, and so did she! I rolled down the window, and two security guards, who were watching the field for a company, were there smiling and shining their lights all over us asking if everything was okay! My girlfriend said she was fine, and I explained we didn't have a place to get together so we pulled off into this field! They ask to see our IDs, and then with a smile told us the next time to get a hotel room since we were trespassing! I think they were enjoying seeing how naked and flustered we were! They smiled and walked away, and we began putting on our clothes! I suddenly realized my rubber was nowhere to be found! Did I break it? Did it fall off? My girlfriend reached into the entrance to her pussy, and pulled it out intact filled with my cum! We both laughed, because this was the first time that we orgasmed together! We drove away, and the next week she was on the pill so we didn't have to worry about it! Every time we talked about how horny we were, we would mention the field and being caught! I think it just made us all the hornier!
i love obeying
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
Back in Jr HS when we were both 13 I had a buddy,Bill, I'd jack off with. One day after school we were in my room pumping our dicks. We had our pants around our ankles, sitting on my bed, and jerking when my little sister walked in on us. We were so involved in beating our young dicks that we didn't hear her come in. Just as I was about to squirt I looked up and saw her standing wide-eyed in the doorway. Unable to stop, I shot my cum, which made Bill cum too. We thought we were busted for sure, but she told no one.
always ready to JO

Great story!
i love obeying
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
Dirk, you "owe" your little Sis big time now! lol
binastyhrny Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2015-08-16
39 year old from east coast usa
couple of times jerkking off, caught by mum. once by sister in bed while on holiday
Unregistered ?

I got caught twice by my mom. Which really isnt bad considering every time I was left alone I would strip down naked. Have always loved running around the house naked. Even had some company from time to time. Have to message me for the rest

If we think how many times we actually could have been caught, it's surprising there aren't more stories! LOL
i love obeying

Hope to hear more!
i love obeying
Unregistered ?

Love to hear more

Horse said:
Love to hear more

Me too!
i love obeying
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
Ive been caught a fair number of times at various stages of wanking. its no big deal as every lad does it at some point in there life.
Welshbloke Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2019-11-17
53 year old from South Wales UK
grinjust as ScottishWanka1990 sez,, we all do it so if a bloke catches a bloke wanking it aint so bad, can be a bit awkward otherwise depending on who catches u,,, then again if u r wanking with the hope of being caught- well think a few of us have done that too grin
if you dont ask, you dont get,
Unregistered ?

I used to masturbate in my garage with the doors open. It was fairly private, but one day my son's friend was over and the car was parked right there. I didn't know his little sister was in the car and I was fully exposed jacking off while she was watching when I noticed her.
Interraciall_uk Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2019-08-08
39 year old
I was caught by my wife wanking to Chloe Khan when she was on xfactor and she hated that I was getting off to a chav slut...she cant stand how hot she looks now and knows i must still wank to her...yes I do!

Also I have an obsession for my sis in law and i once made sure she saw my hard on through some trakies whilst I was pretending to be sleeping, didn't answer he calling me so she came in the room
ky_jacker Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2011-01-02
54 year old heterosexual male from South central Kentucky
Caught by my 14 yr old cousin when I was 16... caught a 15 yr old at the pool when I was 19 and working there.
Page: of 2   next >