JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Married women - Would you like to see your husband suck dick?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Guy here, wondering what the married (or I guess any) women feel about it...
Add a reply Quote this post
Jay_los_angeles Skilled Jackinchatter

737 posts since 2011-09-13
56 year old heterosexual from Miami, FL
would be interesting to make my wife into that idea :-)
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Personally for me, no.
But it would be hot to see him make a guy suck him off.

But I support anything he wants to try.
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
If you're looking for women...married or otherwise...on this forum....good luck!
Paul
Unregistered ?

tp_cain said:
If you're looking for women...married or otherwise...on this forum....good luck!

/wave
hot4mmf Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-12-27
44 year old
Littlelady said:
/wave

Luck be a LittleLady tonight love
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Wife and I had a threesome with another guy. I licked her clit while the guy fucked her. A time or two, he "missed" her pussy and ended up in my mouth. He later admitted he was bi and wanted oral to get off. The last time gr ended up in my mouth, I finished him off orally. My wife fingered herself to make herself come, just from watching it.

She knew I had a bi side but never saw me do anything about it until that point. That wasn't the last time, either. She think it's delightfully kinky and it really trips her trigger.
Open to interesting ideas
hot4mmf Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-12-27
44 year old
FLscribe said:
Wife and I had a threesome with another guy. I licked her clit while the guy fucked her. A time or two, he "missed" her pussy and ended up in my mouth. He later admitted he was bi and wanted oral to get off. The last time gr ended up in my mouth, I finished him off orally. My wife fingered herself to make herself come, just from watching it.

She knew I had a bi side but never saw me do anything about it until that point. That wasn't the last time, either. She think it's delightfully kinky and it really trips her trigger.

well this sure is tripping my trigger damn
Unregistered ?

hot4mmf said:
Luck be a LittleLady tonight love

Hahahaha very nice!!
OhMai Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2019-11-15
34 year old curious female from Your dreams
FLscribe said:

LMAO I love it!
Dose butt stuff count as masturbation?
Unregistered ?

My wife saw me stroke and suck a dick before we were married and many, many times after. She didn't want to suck them herself but did stroke a few while I was sucking them. She said she had some of her best orgasms watching me suck and swallow the load.
outoftown Skilled Jackinchatter

526 posts since 2011-07-09
70 year old bisexual male from Wagga Wagga Australia
Wish my wife was into that. Would be so hot.
Bi2suck4u Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2016-12-06
68 year old bisexual male from Bisbee, Arizona
My wife and I met on an adult website. We exchanged emails for over a month, revealing our kinks and perversions one by one. I told her I was bi from the start, and eventually she told me that seeing a guy suck cock turned her on, but she had only just seen videos. When we first met in person, she came to my house to watch me suck a guy's cock.

She liked it a lot, so it didn't take me long to introduce her to my bi buddies. 3ways worked very well because part of her turn-on was anticipating getting fucked by the cock I had in my mouth. I soon discovered that she had tonsils and a bad gag reflex which limited her ability to give good head.

Since I got excited sucking cock in front of her, and she got excited watching me suck cock, we made a deal that I would do the dick sucking and she could just watch.

This meant having another guy in bed with us every time we had sex. That was fine with me, and I had plenty of friends volunteer to help. My wife said that my blow-job buddy could stay for the main event, an it didn't take her long to get used to doing double-duty. It was the polite thing to do.

We were so happy with this that for the first several years of our marriage, we had another guy in bed with us nearly every night. It's not for everybody, but it worked for us, and my wife hasn't sucked a dick for 19 years.
jobudta1 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2020-05-29
38 year old bisexual male
OMG that's so hot. You're a lucky guy
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
That would be a dream cum true!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Married women - Would you like to see your husband suck dick?