JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who likes jacking in a open window to be seen....???
Page: of 2   next > 
Fun2Share Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2010-12-19
heterosexual
I personally love to edge for hours and pump my rather large cock and go sit in front of the big window that faces a busy street. Knowing that somebody is likely watching me gets me so rock hard.... .

DO YOU LIKE SHOWING OFF YOUR BIG COCK IN A WINDOW???
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
vbgent Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2018-03-07
male from va beach
yes
Pansexual lets play love it all live or c2c
vato100 Professional Jackinchatter

1018 posts since 2016-08-17
74 year old heterosexual male from Texas
Thats not for me as I do not want to show my face. But, why not get onto Chaturbate or similar and make some money?
https://xhamster/users/vato100, Discord: samjo0851
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
I'm often in front of the window and I never close the blinds.
Unregistered ?

Walking around nude and masturbating in a hotel or motel with the windows open is so hot to do. It is risky as well which adds to the excitement. You have to be careful and not get indecent exposure charges. But still hot the be seen in a window
Unregistered ?

I did this literally minutes ago. Love my new apartment, women of all ages passing by my window day and night.
Unregistered ?

I am a fan. A "safe" exhibitionist. I keep it to "accident" level but am sure there are enough accidents to have substantial success.
cindy_luvs_cum Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2017-02-06
22 year old heterosexual female from USA
so how do u avoid indecent exposure charges; btw i have seen guys do this and luv it!
Glazemywife Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2019-04-23
63 year old heterosexual male from florida
That's actually pretty creepy, you cant just expose yourself to people without there consent. otherwise you deserve getting labeled as a sexual predator
stormking1 Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2015-03-09
38 year old heterosexual male from Denver, CO
I love jerking on my couch thats right under my front window... watching the sexy preggo women and milfs walking by omg... Theres almost no chance of being caught, but its such a turn on!! One of the first times I did it and a super sexy milf walked by sucking on a popsicle.. I shit you not! I still think about it all the time.. happen a few years ago..

Heres a picture of me doing it in front of my window.. be sure to check out my 'public' album too: Public Album

User posted image
Overly horny strait guy
boatstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2016-03-30
male from NJ
Glazemywife said:
That's actually pretty creepy, you cant just expose yourself to people without there consent. otherwise you deserve getting labeled as a sexual predator

Yep. Totally agree.
Unregistered ?

C2c steffee313 skype
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
stormking1 said:
I love jerking on my couch thats right under my front window... watching the sexy preggo women and milfs walking by omg... Theres almost no chance of being caught, but its such a turn on!! One of the first times I did it and a super sexy milf walked by sucking on a popsicle.. I shit you not! I still think about it all the time.. happen a few years ago..

Heres a picture of me doing it in front of my window.. be sure to check out my 'public' album too: Public Album

User posted image

Damn man, great cock you got there! And by the way, your cumming videos are awesome! keep em cumming stud!
Unregistered ?

I like walking about nude and though not intending to be seen it doesn't worry me. I have walked in the street naked to put the dustbin out and I loved the experience. Once I walked on a nature trail naked apart from trainers and covered more than a mile before I had to cover up.
Substeves4inches Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2016-09-09
54 year old curious from Bloomington, illinois
I have always been excited about exposing myself or being exposed to others. I have been in front of a window playing but am glad no one saw, as I am sure it would not have ended well. Now that i know I am kinda small, it is even more intense to be exposed to others!!
40's sub male hung with 4 inches of manhood
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who likes jacking in a open window to be seen....???