JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Whereby room pet peeves
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Getting harder to find decent rooms. Most are full of lurking blank screens. Very frustrating. Changes need to be made. Love it if you couldn't join a room unless your cam is on. And if they could limit you to one room at a time. Also they need to force you to register a username, not just "guest". Would be nice to know who is chatting and recognize that buddy in another room by his username.

FleshlightPro Professional Jackinchatter

1831 posts since 2013-09-07
heterosexual from Albany ny
Hope to have some buds to jack with on there. Im 45 mins into my edging and 1 want to join me
Always up and ready to cam with buds

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
biexhibitionistslut Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2021-05-29
61 year old bisexual male from Holland
https://whereby.com/rukken
https://whereby.com/exhibitionisten-lekker-naakt
Hot kisses

ypipe Amateur Jackinchatter

463 posts since 2020-09-20
43 year old
thank you rukken! nice room!

LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
Check out camroomdir.com/
for list of whereby rooms.

I have had many good times
with guys in many of the rooms
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun

JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
Whereby could be good. My experience though is about 2% good, and 98% worthless. It's a sad place.

Unregistered ?

You can't PM someone there. I troll for guys who like what I like, obviously, but - I'm selective and imagine everyone else is too. To have Jackinchats, message capability, and Mycircle, select category to find mutualities, and Whereby to check out physical attributes - that is what I am trying to cobble together. You PM with a guy sounds hot but doesn't synch with your taste. You see someone hot on Whereby and can't PM them, so you paste the link and everybody comes knocking.... how do we live in such a hell realm?

ChicagoStroke Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2011-01-31
homosexual male from Aurora, IL, United States
Totally agree
Aurora, IL Stroker/Edger/Exhibitionist

Bimarriedwank Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2021-01-02
44 year old from Dublin
There are a lot of blank screens.Its very frustrating. I enjoy been watched. I also love seeing everyone else stroking. Especially when they cum. I love guys showing there wifes.

texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Westcoaster said:
Hi, I couldn't agree with you more. I've had countless times where I've gone into one of the rooms and found blank screens. When I attempt to chat.....no responses. I'm there to enjoy a mutual exchange of watching one another masturbate and even better if we mic and fully enjoy the session. Way too many times the screens just sit there idle with absolutely zero response. Why tie up and waste other guy's time if you've no intention of participating?"

I agree. I go into a room and no one chats and no one is camming. I am masturbating by myself and leave fairly Quickly.
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.

Sucker63 Amateur Jackinchatter

185 posts since 2014-06-24
60 year old curious from UK
Tried yesterday but only found one room where someone else was on cam. BE good to have some busy rooms with no lurkers
Trainee Cum Slut

feeticles Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2016-01-07
65 year old heterosexual male from ontario, canada
Hi, I created www.camroomdir.com to try and address some of these peeves!
* In camroomdir.com you can see people opening a room so you can jump in too. Helps to avoid empty rooms.
* In camroomdir.com there is a Live Chat box so you can say which rooms you are in and what pics/vids are in there. Helps others join.
* In camroomdir.com you can send PM's. Helps line up meets.
* In camroomdir.com you can enter and search profiles to find other perves with similar interests. Then you can PM them.
* I cannot read and display how many users are in a Whereby room without opening the room but I have created 2 Jitsi rooms that I can show how many users are in the rooms. camroomdir.com shows how many are in those 2 rooms on the main screen.
The site is free so hope you enjoy using it as much as I do!
Cheers feeticles

TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
57 year old curious male from Allen, TX
Great job on the website! I'm a regular visitor now. I have jacked off frequently through the website.
stroke
feeticles said:
Hi, I created www.camroomdir.com to try and address some of these peeves!
* In camroomdir.com you can see people opening a room so you can jump in too. Helps to avoid empty rooms.
* In camroomdir.com there is a Live Chat box so you can say which rooms you are in and what pics/vids are in there. Helps others join.
* In camroomdir.com you can send PM's. Helps line up meets.
* In camroomdir.com you can enter and search profiles to find other perves with similar interests. Then you can PM them.
* I cannot read and display how many users are in a Whereby room without opening the room but I have created 2 Jitsi rooms that I can show how many users are in the rooms. camroomdir.com shows how many are in those 2 rooms on the main screen.
The site is free so hope you enjoy using it as much as I do!
Cheers feeticles

Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Whereby room pet peeves