JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Swimwear
Page: of 1  
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Summer is coming, and I'm hoping for some sun and pool time. I've been looking at thongs, g strings and micro pouches. Do any of you wear skimpy, revealing erotic swimwear at the pool or beach? If you are married what does your wife think?
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jockdude48 Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2013-04-04
75 year old
i don't, but wow, would love to see some pics... hope you will share...
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
When I go paddle boarding I wear a speedo. My wife does not care since she is the one that bought it for me. Much more comfortable than board shorts.
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
I like wearing swim supporters in the pool. Would love to see pics of you guys in your wet swim supporters too.
Unregistered ?

Speedos all the way,why women hate seeing a guy in speedos,I love it wearing them and seeing other guys in them,board shorts are horrible they are cold they flap against your legs they balloon up in the pool and to me are the most unflattering thing you can wear in the pool,so as far as I'm concerned smaller the better.Speedos all the way.
Unregistered ?

I wear my speedo,s to the indoor pool where do rehab for a bad shoulder. The water is warm but there is a bit of "shrinkage" but I still get a few looks.
Zeplin Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2017-10-31
64 year old heterosexual male from Adelaide Australia
I mostly have to wear board shorts as that's what people think appropriate, especially if swimming with the scouts as I'm a scout leader but I'd rather Speedos or nothing. Fortunately there's a nude beach near the resort I holiday at least once a year.
Jacking more as I get older. Love someone to jack with.
Unregistered ?

Pipelayer9 said:
I wear my speedo,s to the indoor pool where do rehab for a bad shoulder. The water is warm but there is a bit of "shrinkage" but I still get a few looks.

Well done,people look because they are admiring 2 things,you look great in speedos,and brave to wear them.I went on holiday last year I walked into the changing area in my speedos,and I was getting rather alot of looks.I love the attention.keep wearing them sir
Unregistered ?

Nicks said:
When I go paddle boarding I wear a speedo. My wife does not care since she is the one that bought it for me. Much more comfortable than board shorts.

I'm glad your wife bought you speedos,well done her.I wrote large article on mens swimwear years ago and got feedback,but there are so many benifits of speedos,they look so sexy,I just love seeing men in them,oh right....yes and they dry quicker,no cold flapping material against your leg,no drag under water,none of that ballooning that board shorts do,you can get several pairs on a clothes dryer,on on a radiator.I have several pairs.I love them.And also 'brave person' swimwear (still a tight swim breif)
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Swimwear