JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Guys caught perving on girls
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

C'mon, we all do it. And sometimes it's fun to get caught and catch others doing it. Tight teens at the mall, your buddies wife or gf, the curvy girl at your favorite cafe... we like to see it all, but sometimes we are not so discreet. I love seeing pictures of these bold appreciators getting caught in the act, either by the girl or a bystander. Here are a few examples:

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
richlucid Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2019-11-22
50 year old male
Some hot pics! And yes I'm sure we all do it!
rich in uk
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

My best friend from school worked in an office with a typing pool and one girl was gorgeous. His workmate watched at the door as he sniffed her chair. Then he watched for the other guy. Unfortunately she walked in another door and caught him. She laughed, turned around and went back out the door and never said a word about it.
Unregistered ?

I have been caught... a few by bystanders, but many many times by the perving target.
Usually not much happens, sometimes get a dirty look, sometimes a smile. One thing I like to do is walk past women sporting camel toes and get caught staring at their crotch as we pass each other. After we pass, I look back and nine times out of ten she is looking down and adjusting her clothing. Lol. I don't want to take up too much space here, but I have several stories I can share about some more memorable getting caught times... A few of which I had no choice but to furiously masturbate immediately after.
Andylovesbutt Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2016-07-13
53 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
mar66sal said:
C'mon, we all do it. And sometimes it's fun to get caught and catch others doing it. Tight teens at the mall, your buddies wife or gf, the curvy girl at your favorite cafe... we like to see it all, but sometimes we are not so discreet. I love seeing pictures of these bold appreciators getting caught in the act, either by the girl or a bystander. Here are a few examples:

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

Great pix. Been caught a few times here. Mostly by my wife when I was checking out some tight ass.
Unregistered ?

Littleoldme Professional Jackinchatter

1218 posts since 2019-08-24
56 year old heterosexual male
JackMaster12 said:
I have been caught... a few by bystanders, but many many times by the perving target.
Usually not much happens, sometimes get a dirty look, sometimes a smile. One thing I like to do is walk past women sporting camel toes and get caught staring at their crotch as we pass each other. After we pass, I look back and nine times out of ten she is looking down and adjusting her clothing. Lol. I don't want to take up too much space here, but I have several stories I can share about some more memorable getting caught times... A few of which I had no choice but to furiously masturbate immediately after.
i haven't been caught that much but one time while walking down the street i was checking out this fantastic arse when another girl caught me and and shook her head in discust i just smiled and started staring at her tits she just threw her eyes up to heaven and walked on very quickly
niceguykent Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2019-11-04
curious male from south east UK
Felt very Embarrassed watching my step daughter then got a killer look !!!!!

User posted image
Nice guy wikr NICEGUYKENT
Unregistered ?

I always love jacking off in fitting rooms and trying on clothes without underwear and shooting a nice big load
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
I was siting in our office and this attractive younger Assistant Manager got up kneeling on a desk to grab a book off of the shelf. I couldn't help but look... then she said "You're checking out my ass aren't you?". My red face gave me away, but she was so hot how could I not look?
Unregistered ?

mmmmm now i am going to have a nice wank )))))))

niceguykent said:

User posted image
Unregistered ?

niceguykent said:

User posted image

She is stunning, love them all dolled up like this
niceguykent Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2019-11-04
curious male from south east UK
InstaHotties said:
She is stunning, love them all dolled up like this

Hard not to stare when she flirts around the house before going out to meet her friends , i feel guilty but its all in the mind )))
Nice guy wikr NICEGUYKENT
Unregistered ?

That older gent taking a pic of that sweet ass is going to have a great time later wanking to that babe. He probably has a nice little collection of upskirts, cameltoes and ass shots!
Unregistered ?

sperminator1952 said:
That older gent taking a pic of that sweet ass is going to have a great time later wanking to that babe. He probably has a nice little collection of upskirts, cameltoes and ass shots!

MMMM i know i would be wanking all the time to her )))
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Guys caught perving on girls