JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Anyone ever tied someone up / or been tied up / strapped to a massage table
Page: of 1  
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
And were you blindfolded? What happened after? Was getting tied up a surprise, or what was the premise beforehand?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hedonism_rules Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2008-03-23
66 year old heterosexual from Darwin, Australia
This Board reminds me of a vid . .

https://xhamster.com/videos/max-et-moi-faisons-un-massage-complet-de-jose-6641033
hedonism_rules
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
I used to shag a 50+ year old woman in Carlow Ireland who loved been tied to the bed face down blindfolded and have her arse and cunt slapped hard, then I would fist her. She used to soak the bed with her squirting, which I loved taking in my mouth. I did have a few sneaky videos and pics posted on my Xhamster but she spotted them about a year after we stopped meeting and had them taken down, but still have a few more thankfully of a brilliant hot woman
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
Unregistered ?

My wife loves being tied up, its her only kink. We got together as teenagers and we started doing it then, now in our late 40's she still loves it. sometimes with a blindfold, sometimes outside.

She ties me up sometimes too, but I loke a bit of punishment where she doesn't
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Anyone ever tied someone up / or been tied up / strapped to a massage table