JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlight advice
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
crafty Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2020-05-19
51 year old
STU is hands down the best. Best use of fleshlights is to put them betwen your mattress and boxspring to hold it and you kneel down and fuck it. so good.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
crafty Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2020-05-19
51 year old
STU is best. Put fleshlights between mattress and box spring and fuck em for best feeling
Unregistered ?

4z
milenavfan Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2019-05-06
60 year old curious from UK
gr8lighting said:
Now you need to make video of yourself cumming in/on your new FL and post it stroke

Gents, I totally envy you all having the time and privacy to enjoy your fleshlights grin
I have never had or used one but I'm certainly envious grin
As a married man my opportunities to own (and hide one at home) are zero and made more difficult by current lockdown in UK and family at home pretty much 24/7.
I'd love to see you lucky fellows in fleshlight action, feel free to message me anytime grin
best regards to all and stay safe wink
Feel free to ask for my cytube rooms links:)
basil Professional Jackinchatter

1693 posts since 2013-07-05
61 year old bisexual male from UK
virginbetaboi2 said:
yeah. thats my favorite too!

Same here!
Unregistered ?

Must get one of these toys
Unregistered ?

43t
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
Great video of you gently fucking your fleshlight!!! Also like the way it looks where you are shaved except for the "soul spot" at the top of the base of your cock.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Unregistered ?

nice...wouldn't mind a few pumps in there with my cock as well.
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
Nice. I put my pink lady between the mattress and box spring.
MasturbatingMyPenis Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2020-05-23
34 year old male from United States
I've had a few different fleshlights, and honestly they all feel really good. You can't really go wrong.

I'm with the other guys who said they usually prefer their hands though. I cum too fast in the fleshlight, and it's frustrating trying to edge because I have to stop thrusting so often and you can't really lighten the pressure.

Still feels really good to fuck it. Between mattress and box spring is classic. Putting it in a sneaker works really well too, and lets you fuck into it at just the right angle. Also fun to wrap it up in a blanket so you have something to hold onto, and then just roll around on the bed hugging it and fucking. Feels awesome to thrust as deep as you can right as you cum.
irishboy76 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2017-12-03
48 year old curious male from Dublin, Ireland
I've had several different Fleshlights over the years, and have definitely found them worth the money compared to cheaper alternatives. They will last much longer, no matter how hard/deep you fuck them, esp with proper cleaning etc.

I found the tighter ones just too much, I'm not particularly well-endowed (just over 6 inches long and same girth). No matter how much lube I used on my cock and the tight fleshlight, after a few strokes either I was cumming or I'd moved most of the lube out of the usable area and it was painfully pulling my foreskin back. So I've gone with the normal/less tight choice since then.

To make the experience last longer, I will often pull out when the lube gets a little dry/sticky/tacky and add some water from a bottle into the fleshlight - not loads, maybe a tablespoon full - and once I slip back in, I can go hard again or slow & deep for a while. Depending how long the session lasts, I can repeat this a few times.

I currently use one of the special edition Freaks sleeves they release around Halloween called Alien. It feels great, not too tight or intense, the material feels a little different to their regular stuff but it works really well at holding the lubey slipperyness and making it great to fuck hard & deep.

Try using your hands and just the sleeve without the case, you can vary tightness to suit you and it looks amazing going ALL THE WAY through. This is great for the sensation of fucking really deep too.

Check out my xham fleshlight vids http://https://xhamster.com/users/irishguyinexe
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
I have 4. Pink lady is the original. Clear Ice is smooth and feels great. You can watch your cock slide in and out. Turbo is great and feels like a blow job and the small quickshot clear for when you just want a good quicky different than your hand. You won't regret buying any of them I guarantee! You can see my videos here: https://xhamster.com/users/baldcock5
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fleshlight advice