JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Anyone else in a low sex marriage?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
62 bi guy here. My wife and I stopped about 10 years ago. She menopause me ED. About 8 years ago started sucking other married guys off. I much rather be sucking a cock off as I jerk-off.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

62 bimwm here and sex at home has diminished greatly. She has no interest whatsoever.
rodsmith Skilled Jackinchatter

680 posts since 2006-02-02
59 year old heterosexual male from Orange County NY ny hudson valley New York
same as you guys, no sex here, I have ED so she would have to put in some work. Funny how I have no problem masturbating. I jack off a lot and enjoy jo with other guys on this site. Anyone in NY?
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
61 here, wife gave up 10 plus years ago and I got passed off asking for sex so I turned to other women and have no problem pulling them. I'm presently seeing a lady in Germany who craves my body and I here. I love her but not leaving the wife as she's handy at the ironing ha! When not with her I sank daily. If been in 3somes and have sucked and been sucked but pussyfooting my first love
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
Hurler Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2020-02-05
65 year old heterosexual male from Ireland
61 here, wife gave up 10 plus years ago and I got passed off asking for sex so I turned to other women and have no problem pulling them. I'm presently seeing a lady in Germany who craves my body and I here. I love her but not leaving the wife as she's handy at the ironing ha! When not with her I sank daily. If been in 3somes and have sucked and been sucked but pussyfooting my first love
Sex mad, cheater and dedicated wanker
bimaybe Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2019-05-21
69 year old curious male
I also haven't had sex with wife for over 10 years. She was such a slut before & think she fucked herself out. Of course the big "M" had something to do with it. I now have become VERY curious about cock.
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Mid 40s married couple here and our sex life did get slow for a few years. We have taken up some BDSM stuff and now fucking like a 20s something couple again.
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
We haven't had sex in over 10 years now thanks to fucking menopause!! A few years ago she went shopping, and I was shocked and surprised when she caught me jacking off! She left the room for a minute and came back with a cock cage, she had me put it on and give her the key! She told me that is my punishment for masturbating! She could be a Dominatrix as she has a very dominate personality!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
McGuire14 Amateur Jackinchatter

300 posts since 2015-08-24
59 year old bisexual male from Westchester, NY
How did she happen to have a cock cage? You say she "could be" a dominatrix, meaning if she were one, you never knew it.

Our marriage has been sexless for about 10 years now, so in the past 5 years or so, i started becoming bi curious, which has led to me having man sex experiences with older men from silverdaddies on occasion for the past 2 years. Basically just mutual sucking and jacking. Not into anal penetration at all.

Keeping the focus on fun, happiness, and good times. No love or relationship bullshit. Just meeting up, mutually satisfying each other, and then going our separate ways until maybe a next time. Keeps it simple that way.
Sweetness100200 Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2018-07-03
62 year old bisexual male from Wisconsin
McGuire14 said:
How did she happen to have a cock cage? You say she "could be" a dominatrix, meaning if she were one, you never knew it.

Our marriage has been sexless for about 10 years now, so in the past 5 years or so, i started becoming bi curious, which has led to me having man sex experiences with older men from silverdaddies on occasion for the past 2 years. Basically just mutual sucking and jacking. Not into anal penetration at all.

Keeping the focus on fun, happiness, and good times. No love or relationship bullshit. Just meeting up, mutually satisfying each other, and then going our separate ways until maybe a next time. Keeps it simple that way.

Looking for the exact same thing... just want to suck cock, get sucked and enjoy the experience.
https://xhamster.com/users/sweetness100200
Unregistered ?

Sweetness100200 said:
Looking for the exact same thing... just want to suck cock, get sucked and enjoy the experience.

I wish it were as easy as it sounds!
Bicurious here, almost no sex at home
I enjoy cam and mic chat with other guys like me
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
That's why we all visit this site.we're all masturbators because we don't get normal sex.
ChiefH Skilled Jackinchatter

865 posts since 2018-07-30
74 year old bisexual male from Florida, Panhandle
McGuire14 said:

When she said she was going shopping, I had no idea she was going to the adult store! She had caught me jacking off many times and was always pissed about it!! So she decided to punish me every time she caught me!!
ChiefH, love uncut cocks and bald pussies
Unregistered ?

Dont get much Like I use to, maybe once a week, really wish I had a jack buddy to meet up in person
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
Sexless here for the past 14 years or so.

What's the point? I tell young people not to bother committing to anyone. Will just lead to sadness and anger. Best to just go it alone.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » General » Personals » Anyone else in a low sex marriage?