JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Countryside and beach outdoors nude naturist masturbating.
Page: of 1  
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
I only discovered that lots of mature adults had the masturbation habit, and were still masturbating, like I was, when I started sunshine summer holidays in several European countries, where few clothes were needed, or none on some beaches. Since then have become really interested in nude outdoor masturbating and would like to correspond with any other likeminded males. Particularly as getting out and about and doing may not be possible this spring.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FitguyNC Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2016-06-25
36 year old
hey, born and raised nudist here. 34 mwm usa. feel free to contact me to discuss the amazing benefits of the lifestyle. im on skype fitguy910.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Not nudist beaches but there are plenty of beaches in East Lothian just south of Edinburgh. Just behind the dunes there are lots of dips and hollows in the long grass and bushes that are grown to halt erosion where you can indulge in outdoor pursuits. There's nothing to beat the feel of another cock in your hand or mouth on a warm breezy day. I have occasionally stumbled on someone lying naked in the long grass.
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
Hi there. Enjoy going nude to at home on sitting on my back porch on a sunny day or a quick walk outside. Never been to a nude beach or hung out with others but curious about it. Single straight guy here but from what I have read it is not socially acceptable for a guy to be alone while at a nude resort or beach. What was it like growing up nude with family? Didn't grow up that way but probably wouldn't have bothered me. Tried pm you but your box was full.
ranger92 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2013-11-10
43 year old bisexual from Canada
Have been going to my local nudist beach ever since I bought my first car as a teen. Not raised as a nudit myself but after experiencing the freedom for myself, I really enjoy it. Yes, I have jacked off many times there and have seen others doing the same. Depending how busy it is, it can be descrete or blatantly obvious. Just being naked out in nature feels so natural and free. It's awesome.
Patrickstar Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2019-10-10
47 year old
Love the beach love to masturbate be watched and and watch others whats not to like

I have been driving on a sunny Sunday pulled into a forest rest area for a sandwich then walked into the woods found a quiet place dropped my jeans and had a fantastic jerk off felt great with the warm air and sunshine on my body

I came all over the forest floor

I drove into a woodland area tonight a known cruising and dogging place and jerked for a while but edged then continued home only saw dog walkers though
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I see a lot of guys and gals masturbating at gay resorts at the beach and at some lakes.
. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . User posted image . User posted image . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I have masturbated many, many times out in the countryside fields and woods as well as at beaches a few times!! Always enjoyed jerking off and peeing outdoors ever since I can remember! Being a Naturist I would love to have others join me, male or female!!!
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Countryside and beach outdoors nude naturist masturbating.