JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » New ways of masturbating??
Page: of 1  
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
Anyone found an exciting new way to jack lately? Please expound on it here. I need the thrill!! Thanks.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
PrincetonBucks Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2013-11-06
from Bucks County, PA
Use falling water. In the bathtub. get a nice strong steady stream of water coming out of the bathtub faucet and put your hard dick under the faucet. Let the water fall onto your dickhead. . . around the ridge. . . experiment with the strength of water flow, temperature, and how the water hits your dick. Be patient. . . the sensation builds gradually . . . like a nice long, slow blowjob. Use a little soap for lube and stroke it some, till the sensation is right. . . .

Waterfalls at a swimming hole are awesome.

Edge yourself.
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
Yes, the "thrill." I have not found a new way, and I'm 73. I suppose I've tried a few. I would like to continue this thread for a long, long time. It is thrilling. I think I probably tried all sorts of tings as a teenager. I was desperate, and nothing seemed to work like my right hand. Now I wonder if I'd been better off gay and not suffered so much tension from the sex drive, libido.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on jacking off men and sucking cock. Sometimes I think I want to try, but after I cum, I lose interest. I even feel embarrassed. But, given the opportunity, I think I would jack and suck just so I'd know what it is about. I don't know how to find someone to let me play with them. Is there a way to approach it?
How do you start a thread here? Finding a cock sucker and someone's cock to suck would make an interesting thread. Can you start it. I would, but don't know how.
Softcock
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
I'm 73 and have a soft cock. It would take a waterfall to get my cock going. Good idea, though.
Softcock
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
softcock said:
Yes, the "thrill." I have not found a new way, and I'm 73. I suppose I've tried a few. I would like to continue this thread for a long, long time. It is thrilling. I think I probably tried all sorts of tings as a teenager. I was desperate, and nothing seemed to work like my right hand. Now I wonder if I'd been better off gay and not suffered so much tension from the sex drive, libido.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on jacking off men and sucking cock. Sometimes I think I want to try, but after I cum, I lose interest. I even feel embarrassed. But, given the opportunity, I think I would jack and suck just so I'd know what it is about. I don't know how to find someone to let me play with them. Is there a way to approach it?
How do you start a thread here? Finding a cock sucker and someone's cock to suck would make an interesting thread. Can you start it. I would, but don't know how.

If someone would have told me 30 - 40 years ago that I would one day suck a cock and love it, I probably would have decked them.

I'll be eighty next year and my first time was back about 2007 after the wife decided she didn't want sex anymore and I was jacking my brains out for release. At that time, she was still working and i was home all day after retirement, so I had plenty of time for it. Since she's retired I have zero time alone and it makes me crazy.

But.....I digress. Simply said, I tried it, I love jacking and sucking with another man. Sex is sex and only another man really knows what a man wants. I didn't always care to reciprocate, but I learned to love that, too with the help of my first bud. I'd be happy to talk more about this with you if you'd like. Good luck and keep tryin'!
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
kokhard Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2015-08-22
51 year old bisexual from southeast missouri
Masturbating is good but it's way better when two is involved. I luv fucking both giving and receiving...oral is great too.
CuckCouple
ncalguy Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2019-11-13
curious male from Willows, California
72 nwn, also inexperienced. I have an extreme desire to experiment with another guy. Northern California here. This was supposed to be a reply to "softcock"
ncalguy
Luv2wachitsqrt Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2020-03-14
65 year old curious male from Missouri Ozarks
I watched a video the other day of a guy riding his bicycle, wearing the goofy hat and cycling gear. He had his cock sticking out of his shorts into a kind of a sling that had 2 or 3 bands that held his cock. He was riding along a pretty rough cycling path until he blew his load. I took several still captures of it.
Curious Country Boy
Luv2wachitsqrt Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2020-03-14
65 year old curious male from Missouri Ozarks
Too bad you're in California. I'm 62 and am looking to try my first, preferably with someone around 72-74.
Curious Country Boy
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Ever try frenulum massage. The frenulum is the web on the bottom between your cock head and the shaft. I masturbate normally with my fist, then when I get close, I just rub my frenulum with one or two fingers. For me, it feels like the climax lasts a little longer and is a bit more intense.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » New ways of masturbating??