JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Luxmy Gopal
Page: < prev  of 7  
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
LadWanker said:
Suxme goodpal looks so good mmm
"Suxme" just what I was thinking about her face!

Not her fault I'm sure but she does have nice lips to look down on!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
LancsGuy Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2015-04-11
61 year old heterosexual
The gorgeous Luxmy was on BBC News 24 late yesterday between 10 pm and 1.30 am looking stunning in her pink dress. The Paper Review is still available on the iPlayer, recommend a look for the side views of her delicious tits alone. I'm sure they're getting bigger!
Conkers44 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2019-08-06
54 year old
So good to see Luxmy getting more shifts now on News24. A very late one there for her on Saturday though. I took LancsGuy's advice and viewed her on the iPlayer and can confirm she looked truly mouthwatering. And as for her seemingly increasing rack size insane!! We need her back on the Breakfast sofa asap please!
Normanj Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2020-09-07
57 year old
Love on BBC London when she stands in a pretty feminine dress and shows her lovely legs. And if you're reading this Luxmy, hi, and keep up the good work. Your dedicated fans adore you.
Conkers44 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2019-08-06
54 year old
A good start too Easter this morning seeing lovely Luxmy Gopal on the News channel and BBC 2. Looking absolutely perfect as always. Usually seen now on BBC London but deserves the national stage more often, especially the breakfast sofa where we can all enjoy her , usually in sheer nylons and heels.
KyrieIrving Professional Jackinchatter

1512 posts since 2022-11-04
55 year old
Conkers44 said:
A good start too Easter this morning seeing lovely Luxmy Gopal on the News channel and BBC 2. Looking absolutely perfect as always. Usually seen now on BBC London but deserves the national stage more often, especially the breakfast sofa where we can all enjoy her , usually in sheer nylons and heels.

I love the amount of heavy make-up she's slapped on her face ... makes her look so slutty, I love it. I've just been stroking my cock to her face ... felt soooo good.
LancsGuy Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2015-04-11
61 year old heterosexual
Conkers44 said:

Absolutely! Beeb chief execs we need to see Luxmy on the Breakfast sofa on a regular basis, shes made for it!
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
Just checking BBCiplayer and saw Luxmy was on so sat here having a crafty wank to her whilst I watch. She needs to be on the sofa a lot more instead of hidden behind a desk and wear clothes that are tighter and a bit more revealing to help us imagine what delights are hidden underneath. Wish she was here right now so she could first sit on my face for me to eat her cunt juices before shooting spunk deep inside her. She has a mouth that makes me think she is a pro when it comes to blowjobs. stroke stroke
The wetter the pussy, the better.
Pervert7ven Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-08-11
61 year old
Pussyinspector said:
Just checking BBCiplayer and saw Luxmy was on so sat here having a crafty wank to her whilst I watch. She needs to be on the sofa a lot more instead of hidden behind a desk and wear clothes that are tighter and a bit more revealing to help us imagine what delights are hidden underneath. Wish she was here right now so she could first sit on my face for me to eat her cunt juices before shooting spunk deep inside her. She has a mouth that makes me think she is a pro when it comes to blowjobs. stroke stroke

Fat brown mouth round your cock while you tongue her puckered brown bumhole, lovely.
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
Just saw her on the short regional London news and whilst she was sat down she made sure she pushed her tits out. She really needs to be on more shows as she is very easy on the eye. stroke
The wetter the pussy, the better.
graham123767 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2021-01-11
56 year old
Gorgeous luxmy
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Luxmy Gopal