JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Caught
Page: of 2   next > 
Rick43 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2019-12-10
60 year old heterosexual male
Want to share the one time I got caught in the act.

As with most of my other posts it involves my friend's mom.

I was 17 and my family belonged to a swim club. They had these cabanas we rented for the season and shared with my friend's family. We could get changed in there and keep towels in there. One of the benefits of belonging to the club was seeing my friend's mom in a bathing suit all the time. Would always go home with a hard on and stroke thinking about her. So one day she has on a new leopard pattern one piece that is really low cut and that shows almost every bit of her 36D breasts. Well I decided not to wait until I go home. I go inside the cabana and sit on the chair. Pull my bathing suit down and start stroking knowing it's not going to take long. Well, idiot that I was I forgot to lock the door. I'm just about ready to cum and doesn't she come walking through the door! She says "Oh my!" and quickly jumps back out and closes the door. I was horrified of course and did stop. Quickly pulled up my bathing suit and opened the door. She's standing out there and just says "I didn't see a thing" and she goes by me and gets a fresh towel and just goes back to her chair. So she was cool about it. As far as I know never said anything to my mother or anyone else. It was a little awkward for the next couple weeks but she didn't act any differently towards me. I'm sure it would have been a different story if she knew I was thinking of her while I was stroking.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I guess in the end, it was clear she did see something grin
Welshbloke Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2019-11-17
53 year old from South Wales UK
I think like most blokes with a exhibitionist streak the idea of being caught or watched is quite a turn on, it certainly is with me. Likewise I get quit a buzz out of catching a bloke wanking, or a couple having sex for that matter to.
if you dont ask, you dont get,
Unregistered ?

That's a good story! My aunt walked in on me when I was about 14, just as I came. Actually, I think she had been watching me some, then I noticed her. Shot my load in some tissue. I was SO embarrassed, but afterwards, she gave me a giant hug and told me it was ok. My face was dark red I am sure.
Unregistered ?

I was caught once when i was around 16. I used to take short cut through some woods. I found some magazines there one day and decided to stroke. As im going at it i hear a giggle and look around. There stood two young girls. They were watching and pointing. I strated to cover up but one said if i didnt finish theyd yell for help. There were houses not to far away. Thing was i was quickly loosing my erection. The girl doing the talking reached over to her friend, pulled up her skirt and pull aside her panties. It was the first real pussy id ever seen and was enough to get me off. When i shot my load they both laughed and walked away. I didnt take that short cut for a good long while.
Young20 Professional Jackinchatter

1328 posts since 2015-06-23
28 year old bisexual male
My younger sister walked in on me while I was jacking off. I was so "involved" that I didn't hear her come in. I was actually thinking about her while I was jerking, moaning her name as I got closer and closer. I was about to cum when I heard a gasp, looked up, and saw her there, staring wide-eyed at my throbbing dick. I couldn't stop, and shot my cum directly at her.
Unregistered ?

How did she react?

Welshbloke said:
I think like most blokes with a exhibitionist streak the idea of being caught or watched is quite a turn on, it certainly is with me. Likewise I get quit a buzz out of catching a bloke wanking, or a couple having sex for that matter to.

Have to say at the time it wasn't a turn on because I was scared to death she was going tell someone about it. However, once I realized she most likely didn't say anything then it became sort of a turn on that she walked in on me.
Unregistered ?

for anyone who was caught in their teens by any adult, I am sure it was no surprise to the one who caught you. I think about how if I caught someone I'd literally think how I stroked daily and a lot of times 2 times a day and just tell them no big deal and forget about it.
Young20 Professional Jackinchatter

1328 posts since 2015-06-23
28 year old bisexual male
Young20 said:
My younger sister walked in on me while I was jacking off. I was so "involved" that I didn't hear her come in. I was actually thinking about her while I was jerking, moaning her name as I got closer and closer. I was about to cum when I heard a gasp, looked up, and saw her there, staring wide-eyed at my throbbing dick. I couldn't stop, and shot my cum directly at her.

She squealed and ran out of the room. I was afraid she'd tell on me, but she didn't. The next day, as we were watching TV, she whispered that she'd like to watch me jack off again. My dick immediately got stiff and I told her to come to my room that night. About 10PM she entered my room wearing her thin nightie. I could see her little stiff nipples poking out. Taking off my pants, I started pumping in front of her as she played with her pussy. It didn't take long for me to cum, squirting my sperm toward her. She moaned and had an orgasm too.

texascock_42mwm said:
for anyone who was caught in their teens by any adult, I am sure it was no surprise to the one who caught you. I think about how if I caught someone I'd literally think how I stroked daily and a lot of times 2 times a day and just tell them no big deal and forget about it.

Totally agree. At the time it scares the hell out of you but as you get older you realize how common it is and it shouldn't surprise at all.
Unregistered ?

Very hot
Unregistered ?

When I was younger I was caught several times by both my dad and my brother. My dad would act like nothing was going on, even talking to me after he caught me masturbating. He wanted me to feel that masturbation was normal and nothing to be embarrassed about.

My brother would laugh and make comments or jokes when he caught me masturbating, then usually tease me afterward for a few days after he caught me.
Unregistered ?

Like most people, I was caught a few times by family members as a teen. By parents, sister and brother. But we all do it so i was never made a big thing.

In later years have been caught by uni dorm mates and later by my wife a few times.

phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
I was 14 and live in a small town. I used to wank off in disused railway sheds. One day I was wanking off, trouser round my ankles when I was caught by a older man. He asked me what the hell I was doing. I was panicking and when he said he knew my parents was terrified. I begged him not to tell on me. He said he should punish me and if I promised not to do it again he wouldn't report me. He told me to bend over and gave me a good spanking. When he finished and I was pulling up my trousers I noticed the bulge in his pants. I never wanked in those sheds again. Looking back I now know he was an old pervert. I bet he had a good wank himself after I'd gone.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Caught